Talk me into (or out of) memory maker

We loved our pictures from Memory Maker! I thought the money was worth it. We even got some videos on rides. We will be doing it again for our trip in December!

We get it every trip and I have developed the habit of getting the same picture over to show my daughter how she had grown. An example outside POTC we got the magic shot with Captain Hook and in each one she holds the sword and "defends" me, It is fun to see her go from 5 to 17 in these pictures and as to pictures on our last trip I managed 900 pictures with the photo people.

It’s a must for our family every single trip..it’s the one thing I always recommend but no one ever takes my word for it. I would much rather get to be immersed in the moment than fumbling with my own camera when meeting characters. With PhotoPass I leave my camera tucked away unless on a ride or at a show I want to photograph and I just enjoy the moment! Most of the PhotoPass photographers are really good at what they do and they have captured some priceless moments during each of our trips, especially during character meet and greets. I make sure we stop at enough of the photographers to make the number of photos worth the cost of the package. We’ve only had one or 2 photos to “get lost” and we were not able to get those back but otherwise have had over 200 pictures (usually closer to 400) from each trip whether it was a 2 day quick trip or a 5-6 day trip because many times they will do different poses, Magic shots, or different pictures of different people in our group. It’s always nice to have pictures of the whole family together too!

We are lucky enough to have it included in our UK tickets, but before they added it for free we paid for it. I'm not sure if we were just going for less than a week I would find it value for money, but as we visit from the UK and go for 17 nights, its worth every penny to us (well, it's free now but you know what I mean!). They've captured some amazing pictures over the years that I'm sure we couldn't have done ourselves, and the quality for printing is much more superior to anything our phones can take.

Because you can get some magical shots
of your whole family. Or one of Olaf hugging your husband, because Olaf loves warm hugs.935EA51B-1B24-4DB4-A6C0-2EFA331E9002.jpeg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!