Taking Magical Express early

HatboxHaint

GrimGrinningGhost
If we have a late afternoon flight how early could we get back to MCO using Magical Express? Could we just hop on the first one of the morning and alert the driver? Our luggage would be carry-on only. Thinking about renting a car at MCO for the day and going to legoland until closer to our evening flight.

You can't just hop on the bus going back to the airport. It has to be arranged beforehand.

But you could sign up for the bus any time during your stay. Doesn't even have to be your last day.

Have you looked into renting from an onsite or nearby place rather than the airport? Alamo and National are at the Car Care Center and also over at the Swan and Dolphin. CCC has a shuttle that will pick you up, even. And there are other agencies nearby like in the Disney springs area. Definitely worth pricing out, so you don't have to go out of your way from Legoland to go to the airport that morning.

And you know that legoland is a good distance away?

You can't just hop on the bus going back to the airport. It has to be arranged beforehand.

But you could sign up for the bus any time during your stay. Doesn't even have to be your last day.

Have you looked into renting from an onsite or nearby place rather than the airport? Alamo and National are at the Car Care Center and also over at the Swan and Dolphin. CCC has a shuttle that will pick you up, even. And there are other agencies nearby like in the Disney springs area. Definitely worth pricing out, so you don't have to go out of your way from Legoland to go to the airport that morning.

And you know that legoland is a good distance away?

Legoland is about an hours away. I would need to pickup at say CCC and drop-off at MCO. I guess I could look for that.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter