Taking A First Timer To Walt Disney World! Dec. 29, 2017-Jan. 6, 2018! *COMPLETED 4/8/18*

We had a really good day today.

The weather started to seem warmer once we reached Disney's Hollywood Studios. We were able to ride the 4 attractions at Disney's Hollywood Studios, and we saw the Star Wars Fireworks for the second time this trip.

Looking forward to another cold day at Walt Disney World tomorrow! :D

After an interesting 2nd show of Fantasmic (The Dragon decided to break down during its scene), my friend and I made it over to Walt Disney Presents to see One Man's Dream another time on this trip. I absolutely love that film, and I really wish they would keep it the whole year instead of show movie previews.

My friend and I also transferred resorts today. We moved from All-Star Music to Caribbean Beach. So far, Caribbean Beach is a nice resort. Yes there is construction, but it hasn't bothered me because I basically need a bed. I'm happy to just have a place to sleep. I did go by and see the market place that was put inside a room. I found it rather interesting, but it didn't bother me at all.

Caribbean Beach did give us 3 Disney pins for free. My friend told me I could keep them which made me happy, because this puts me at exactly 300 Disney pins in my collection!!! :)

We are ready for another busy day tomorrow!

Good morning! This is our last full day at Walt Disney World! :(

We are making our way to Animal Kingdom this morning to use a fastpass for Flight of Passage! My other goal this morning is to get on Dinosaur since my friend still hasn't done that yet.

Had a great morning in Animal Kingdom! We were able to ride Dinosaur (stand-by) and Flight of Passage (FP). We were also able to see Festival of the Lion King which is my favorite show on Walt Disney World property.

We are now taking a Lyft to Disney Springs!

It’s time for our final evening at Walt Disney World! :(

We had a great dinner at Flying Fish which is my favorite restaurant on property (not including Victoria & Albert’s).

We made our way back to EPCOT where we would walk and just enjoy the park.

We are now on the monorail heading to the Magic Kingdom!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!