Take a shower and dress to impress!

Sometimes, I've seen some outfits on people that you just cannot unsee. It's forever imprinted in your brain. I can look past a lot. But what was truly offensive was seeing a guy at MK in June 2018 with multiple swastikas tattooed on his leg. He even had an Adolf Hitler tattooed on the back of one of his lower legs.

I don’t really pay attention to what other people are wearing. I can only control what my family does. I don’t care what anyone else wears.

It can be pretty hot and humid in FL, so how do you know who showered or not? One hour out in the swampy FL heat and humidity and anyone could be sweating off any deodorant they put on.

What’s that saying again?

“If you mind your own biscuits, then life will be gravy.” :)

Last edited:

I don’t really pay attention to what other people are wearing. I can only control what my family does. I don’t care what anyone else wears.

It can be pretty hot and humid in FL, so how do you know who showered or not? One hour out in the swampy FL heat and humidity and anyone could be sweating off any deodorant they put on.

What’s that saying again?

“If you mind your own biscuits, then life will be gravy.” :)

I was going to say, you can start your day with the most cleansing of showers/baths but after a few hours walking thousands of steps around the parks, I doubt anyone smells that great. I don't get that close to someone else to even find out. i guess there are a few exceptions where you have to get close, like some of the queuing areas where they jam you in.

I understand where you are coming from, but truthfully I don't dress to impress anyone! I am clean and understand seeing things you don't want to see. I see them to, but hey I'm in Disney and I don't need to impress anyone. I'm there to create magical memories with my family, while I still can.

I don't care what anyone wears or doesn't wear but full agreed OP on the last line. I see grown adults in my store sneeze into their hands and touch everything. Stahp. I taught preschool where the kids knew better but grown adults be out here blowing germs on everything. Kids will tell you you have to do the dracula cough/sneeze. Right into your elbow. It's a matter of not getting a hundred shoppers your cold or flu.

you sound like the guy who is going to agree that young girls shouldn't be allowed to wear tank tops to school or have their shoulders exposed because it's too distracting to the boys trying to learn.

don't be that guy.

hacking up a lung, sneezing, coughing on you is one thing
but if you are in the 'happiest place on earth' why not..be happy? Disney isn't the place you go to see people 'dressing to impress'. you may be taking the wrong vacation if that's what you are looking for.

you sound like the guy who is going to agree that young girls shouldn't be allowed to wear tank tops to school or have their shoulders exposed because it's too distracting to the boys trying to learn.

don't be that guy.

hacking up a lung, sneezing, coughing on you is one thing
but if you are in the 'happiest place on earth' why not..be happy? Disney isn't the place you go to see people 'dressing to impress'. you may be taking the wrong vacation if that's what you are looking for.
If you think it’s ok to see the pattern, or read the words on the panties of a 14 year old through her tights... then be my guest. Half of a bare butt cheek is going a little too far with the shorts too. Call me old fashioned but it’s not my style to want to see that on a preteen. Just saying.

Listen people can wear whatever they want. I guess the dress code that Disney had only like 10 years ago is dead! There was a time when Disney did turn people away for inappropriate clothing. I’m not making that up! I’ve just noticed it more and more and I don’t understand when it changed. How Disney guest changed. How it came to be that SOME Disney guests don’t care how they look or how they act. The excuse I see, is that they’re spending so much money and they don’t care about how they represent themselves. It’s an odd and unusual trend and I’m intrigued.

I wanna just say that when it's 110 degrees out with zero air movement and I am crammed in line with masses and masses of people....after entering the park at 6am (SWGE)...this gal is lucky if she brushed teeth and put on deodorant. I am not doing anything up for that sweaty sardine can mess. Nope. It would all be for naught as it would go to heck in 10 seconds flat. Hair frizzes up and has to get tied back, make-up sweats off, clothes get hot and soaked wet with sweat. Comfort and coolness is what I go for.

Sometimes, I've seen some outfits on people that you just cannot unsee. It's forever imprinted in your brain. I can look past a lot. But what was truly offensive was seeing a guy at MK in June 2018 with multiple swastikas tattooed on his leg. He even had an Adolf Hitler tattooed on the back of one of his lower legs.
I am amazed that he was allowed into the parks.

I am of an age when on my native soil I would not wear shorts, other than when gardening/lounging around my own property. However at WDW the shorts make an appearance. Last visit, I decided that a linen shift dress would be more becoming for a lady of my age. Have you ever tried clambering in and out of rides in a dress? It took some adjusting to preserve my modesty. Sorry friends, but you will have to put up with the wrinkley knees during my next visit.😉

I am of an age when on my native soil I would not wear shorts, other than when gardening/lounging around my own property. However at WDW the shorts make an appearance. Last visit, I decided that a linen shift dress would be more becoming for a lady of my age. Have you ever tried clambering in and out of rides in a dress? It took some adjusting to preserve my modesty. Sorry friends, but you will have to put up with the wrinkley knees during my next visit.😉
I think wrinkley knees are great! You’ll be welcome anytime dear.

If you think it’s ok to see the pattern, or read the words on the panties of a 14 year old through her tights... then be my guest. Half of a bare butt cheek is going a little too far with the shorts too. Call me old fashioned but it’s not my style to want to see that on a preteen. Just saying.
Here's the thing. You aren't the girls parents, so you don't get to have a say what she wears. And if you are looking that closely to read her underwear, the problem is you, not her. I wouldn't let my kid out like that, because I know there are always pervs who will be looking that closely. But its not my job to judge how anyone else dresses.

And if you are looking that closely to read her underwear, the problem is you, not her. I wouldn't let my kid out like that, because I know there are always pervs who will be looking that closely.
That’s somewhat offensive, don’t you think?

no. What I find offensive is when an adult chooses to make posts about teenagers, or that they are looking at a child's behind..
Yo what’s with you? you see it. That’s it! You’re not looking for it. It’s there in your line of sight. You can’t unsee it. It’s there. What? you don’t look where you’re walking???? You keep your eyes at a perfect 5-6 feet line of sight, that’s the point!!!! I don’t want to see it! I don’t understand it and i don’t like it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!