Take a shower and dress to impress!

Diz Bee

Mouseketeer
I’m so grossed out!

Can everyone please clean themselves up! I remember a time when guests of Disney World would dress to impress with a casual flair. There were even dress codes to follow for admission into the park. Now it’s a free for all and a sight to behold, that my eyes can not unsee.
Let’s start with the biggest offender and most controversial, yoga pants or better yet, super thin tights that some think are yoga pants. Listen people please... yoga pants are acceptable for yoga, running, exercise, or around your house. Basically all your doing by wearing yoga pants at Disney World is saying to everyone “I give up, and I don’t care”. You might as well be wearing sweatpants, have some respect for yourself. I don’t want to get into who should and shouldn’t be wearing them either... they’re gross to look at all day. I know they’re “comfortable” and you should be able to wear what you want... but so is a nightshirt and socks, or a pair of boxers, and ya don’t walk around the park in that.
For example... yesterday there was a girl no older than 14, getting her picture taken while in shackles at liberty square. She was bent over and you could read the writing on her panties! The amount of naked butt crack and diverse road maps of peoples back sides is infinite, all encompassing, and offensive.
The other offender is the young teen girls, walking with their parents none the less, with the high waisted shorts and half their butt exposed. What is that all about. I don’t want to see your 14 year old daughters naked butt. What kind of parenting is that?
Now to the men... I beg of you to take a shower please! Put on deodorant. Wear a shirt and not a sleeveless “wife beater”. Show some class. Also, I don’t care about what “rights you have” and if you hunt, so leave the camouflage at home. You’re not impressing anyone with your outdoorsy manliness, you look stupid. You’re on vacation at the “Happiest place on earth”, not defending your apocalypse bunker.
Think of it this way. Part of your Disney vacation expenses should be buying some respectable fresh new clothes and even shoes. I don’t care where you shop, be it Walmart or Tommy Bahama. Have some class, civility and etiquette... I’m starting to lose faith in humanity. Go stink and wear what you want at Six Flags.

P.S. Cover your mouth when you cough or sneeze! My shoulder or face is not a splash guard for your germs! Also please “hack your disgusting lugie” into a tissue or napkin and stop spitting wherever you like.
Thank you.

Last edited:

Good thing everybody pays just as much as you to get in and therefore can wear as they please! I'll dress to impress while at work but if I spend thousands on a vacation where im going to enjoy myself and relax ill do so wearing what I please and if that means having my flabby gut inside my yoga pants cause that's what I feel comfortable in well look away cause here I come 😂😂😂

I'm not as concerned about the yoga pants craze as you are, but I'm 100% on board with the deodorant points you've raised. We're all going to be jammed together on rides, lines, restaurants and bathrooms all day long. It's just common courtesy to smell better than a locker room.

I'm not as concerned about the yoga pants craze as you are, but I'm 100% on board with the deodorant points you've raised. We're all going to be jammed together on rides, lines, restaurants and bathrooms all day long. It's just common courtesy to smell better than a locker room.

FWIW, not all countries and not all cultures believe deodorant is a necessity. You can feel however you want to feel about that, but folks for whom that's not a cultural norm aren't likely to change just because you don't like it.

FWIW, not all countries and not all cultures believe deodorant is a necessity. You can feel however you want to feel about that, but folks for whom that's not a cultural norm aren't likely to change just because you don't like it.
I didn’t say anything about foreigners...

Why are people getting so offended?
Clean yourself up.
Look respectable.
Act appropriately.
That’s all. Not hard. Not asking for much.
Unless Disney is now a cage match.
Is that vacation? To do whatever you feel like in someone else’s backyard.
I’m clean and appropriate at home so when I come down to Disney I don’t give a ... ?
Thanks for your consideration.

Last edited:
And the world would be a better place if everyone just thought like me! :)

(you do raise a valid point)

I do agree partially with the yoga pants. At least make sure they are thick enough. I've seen way too many butts at DL where I could tell you what color, style and brand their underwear was just walking behind them. Why bother putting any pants on if I can see your underwear or worse, your butt, right through them?

I want to be comfortable at DL just like the next person, wear sweats if you want, don't care. Wear your workout clothes. Just make sure they are indeed covering the parts they were meant to cover. Work out clothes have a lifespan and once they wear out or are see-through when put on, get new ones!

I don't care about leggings or yoga pants, as long as thats what they are. Ladies out there trying to wear tights as pants tho.. Actually I don't care what anyone wears, because there are so many other things to look at when at Disney. Also I'm too worried watching my own kids, to worry about any one elses clothing.
You sound fun...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!