tag fairy

I think the Tag Fairy is female as she has visited the ladies only Divas. It is something magical that one day just happens. Tag Fairy is a compassionate fairy and put my tags back on after a misunderstanding led me to destroy them. I asked and nobody would talk to me about the TAg Fairy so I destroyed my lovely tags.

The first tag is something I say a lot about CMs. I know where all the Disney magic is kept. It is kept in the hearts of CMs. They always make my day magical.

The second was me in one of my moods about the name of the Sun Wheel and I said that.

The third shows something about the Tag Fairy as I have too often been told I know nothing about WDW even thought I help people a lot. It is one of my quirks that I have low self esteem.

I wish I could hug the Tag Fairy and take her out to lunch and then thank her again for the lovely tags. You just have to be patient and one day she will bonk you with a pretty tag. Disboards is very large and you can easily get lost there but where ever you end up you will find friends even if one of them friends does not seem to be the Tag Fairy.:wizard::hug:

I can't remember exactly where all of mine come from, but I think they were:

The one about humble pie was because I'd said I didn't like anything on one of the DLRP restaurant's menus, then went there and had a really nice meal.

The one about not being a typical male comes from somebody's suggestion that I was multi-tasking and shouldn't have been due to my gender.

The one about having a few hours DIS chatting just comes from an ordinary conversation as part of the DLRP chat thread.

just realized this was moved. Thank you as I didn't think I had posted it in the correct section. Glad we have those helping to keep things organized (I could use a little help in that area, lol)

I've come to believe that the tag fairy only blesses you with his/her special blend of magic pixie dust if you are pure of heart. Which leaves me right out. :rotfl:

Oh no, Gail! That means I have no hope, LOL!

Congrats to all of you who were tagged. It seems as if the Tag Fairy has been working her little wings off. pixiedust:

Oh no, Gail! That means I have no hope, LOL!

Congrats to all of you who were tagged. It seems as if the Tag Fairy has been working her little wings off. pixiedust:
Be yourself and have patience. It took me 3 years probably on this board and only recently did I get very active. It is like the waitress with 10 tables sometimes you just have to wait.

I heard that the Tag Fairy does this out of love and her beautiful soul which is filled with kindness, compassion and humor. I think she would make a good CM.:hug::hug::hug::hug:

Congrats to those with new tags! I enjoy reading everyones tags.

No tags for me...I guess I'm a typical beancounter and are better with numbers then cute sayings.:upsidedow

Congrats to those with new tags! I enjoy reading everyones tags.

No tags for me...I guess I'm a typical beancounter and are better with numbers then cute sayings.:upsidedow

I'm the same as you. I guess I'm hysterically funny INSIDE my head and not elsewhere. :rotfl:

I'm the same as you. I guess I'm hysterically funny INSIDE my head and not elsewhere. :rotfl:

Don't give up, when you least expect you'll get some :wizard: of your own! :)

Mechurchlady, I accidentally erased mine too. I was trying to upload a new avatar and I hit some button titled "reset setting" and didn't know it was going to take AWAY my tags. I was sooooooo sad and sent out a heartfelt plea for assistance and the wonderful, gracious, benevolent, beautiful TF redid them for me. :) AND gave me a scrolly one for my original tag. :) The TF rocks!

home and work. I was in the user control panel and one of the options under the "unique title" (I think that's what it's called...it's still there) was to change the color of the fonts! I had no idea that this power was usually reserved for the tag fairy, so when I added mine, I colored them.

When I switched to a PC I realized that the color option was no longer there. I haven't been online on a Mac for almost 2 years now, so I don't know if you can still do it or not.

I have a Mac and I just checked. If the option was there two years ago, it's not there anymore. Boo hoo! ;)

Im so lost.. whats a tag? colors? Im not sure what you all are talking about :)

Im so lost.. whats a tag? colors? Im not sure what you all are talking about :)

where it currently says "Mouseketeer" underneath your user name - some users (myself included) have a number of different things, in various colours.

You can set your own tag, but can only do it in the default dark blue colour. There are a number of "tag fairies" who sneak around the forums and grant "tags" to people - the tag fairy chooses the colour, what it says etc and just gives it to you. The tag fairy can also give you more than one tag (I have 3 for example).

where it currently says "Mouseketeer" underneath your user name - some users (myself included) have a number of different things, in various colours.

You can set your own tag, but can only do it in the default dark blue colour. There are a number of "tag fairies" who sneak around the forums and grant "tags" to people - the tag fairy chooses the colour, what it says etc and just gives it to you. The tag fairy can also give you more than one tag (I have 3 for example).

Thank you, I now understand :) I appreciate your answers.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!