Table service credits for Cinderella

Lmcinerny

Earning My Ears
Has any one ever had the breakfast or lunch with Cinderella at the Royal Table? I understand if you have the Dining Plan you can use 2 tableservice meals per person in exchange for this Meal with Cinderella. We will be going to Disney next year with two daughter 4 and 6 who love Princesses. Is this Cinderella meal worth two of your table service meals per person. Will the girls really like this?

Thanks for your help? :)

I decided it wasn't worth it to use the TS credits, but rather more cost effective for ust to pay OOP for it. Then we get 2 more TS later. The price of Cindy's is between 31.99 and 39.99 depending on breakfast, lunch or dinner... and to me with the other charachter ones being 26.99-29.99 I didn't see wasting the extra TS for a few bucks...

You might want to consider the Princess Storybook Dining at Akershus Royal Banquet Hall in Epcot. It is only 1 TS credit per person.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter