T-shirt idea?

cammianne3

Earning My Ears
I didn't know where to post this, but since most of my searches led me back to this board, I decided to ask here.
I'm looking for a T-shirt idea for my granddaughter to wear on our flight to Florida. She doesn't know I'm taking her to Disney World (her and her mom will find out the day before). I'm not looking for an Etsy link as I can make the t-shirt myself, just can't think of what I'm looking for. Maybe something that says Grammy is taking her to Disney World, but I don't just want words, if you know what I mean. And yes, I'm grammy (say it with me: Grammy Cammi, LOLOL). Any suggestions? My google searches and searching these boards haven't led me to find anything for the flight. Plenty of ideas for once we're there and things to wear in the parks, etc. Thanks in advance!!

Soarin’ to Disney with Grammy
(Photo spaceship earth with Mickey ears)

Grammy’s taking this princess to Disney
(Photo of princess hat)

My first visit, thanks Grammy
(Photo of all 4 park icons)

Thank you!! Those are some great ideas. The only ones I ever found were just the Disney Bound ones and I wanted something a little more special!!

I realize this is unsolicited advice but part of the fun is the anticipation and planning. We had fun watching youtube videos of rides and shows. I would want the kid's input. I am not saying you have to inform them a year in advance but even just a month would give you some more "mileage" out of your money.

Thanks, but they're only finding out a day ahead of time, LOL. Too many factors could change plans which would break her little heart. We're stationed overseas. We'll be trying to visit all four of our kids who live in four different states, plus going to my brother's wedding. Our various flights have been changed multiple times (including our flights to Orlando). If something happens and we couldn't do the trip, she'd be heartbroken. Plus, my daughter loves the surprise of not knowing where we're taking them, too, LOL.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter