T-Rex, Yak & Yeti plus Landry's card - ADR needed?

We had an ADR for Y&Y last month plus the card and waited about 20 minutes past our time. Maybe the ADR hurt us.
Did you give them both your membership and tell them you had an ADR? I'd venture to guess that yes, they put down your ADR and ignored your membership if you did.

Did you give them both your membership and tell them you had an ADR? I'd venture to guess that yes, they put down your ADR and ignored your membership if you did.

No, they confirmed the membership was noted when I asked.

Would it be better to keep our adr or let it go and just use Landry’s card?

Would you say that for a party of six as well? I have the Landry's card but also have ADRs at T Rex and Yak and Yeti - I didn't know if they would appreciate knowing a larger group was coming.
I used the card with a party of 7 at Y&Y and a party of 6 at Bubba Gumps and had no issues in any way at all at either location.

This is something new to me, so leery of letting the adr go lol. Landry’s cards really take precedence over an adr?

This is something new to me, so leery of letting the adr go lol. Landry’s cards really take precedence over an adr?
Yes, they really take precedence over ADR.
Disney doesn't own the property so they can't require the locations to take the ADR over Landry card holders.
We dine at Yak and Yeti every trip (it's DHs favorite) and use the card every meal. Even on NYE. Trust me, we are seated in front of ADR holders.

Yes, they really take precedence over ADR.
Disney doesn't own the property so they can't require the locations to take the ADR over Landry card holders.
We dine at Yak and Yeti every trip (it's DHs favorite) and use the card every meal. Even on NYE. Trust me, we are seated in front of ADR holders.
This has been my experience as well - every single time.

I used the card with a party of 7 at Y&Y and a party of 6 at Bubba Gumps and had no issues in any way at all at either location.

Thank you! I have used the card at T Rex before but I had an ADR. I just don't want to disappoint my DD if I cancel the ADR and then they can't seat us :eek:

It is just the wife and I but we never do an ADR at Yak and Yeti and always get seated fast. Of course we are also from the Houston area and a lot more people around here have the card so we have experienced much longer waits here than we ever have at Yak and Yeti. I have been hestitant to tell to many people actually because I did not want the whole world to get the card and then know our secret but it still works (as of December) so no big deal. All you have to say is you have the card as they don't really check till you get seated. I wonder what they would do if you said you had the card and didn't really. Would they make you leave?

It is just the wife and I but we never do an ADR at Yak and Yeti and always get seated fast. Of course we are also from the Houston area and a lot more people around here have the card so we have experienced much longer waits here than we ever have at Yak and Yeti. I have been hestitant to tell to many people actually because I did not want the whole world to get the card and then know our secret but it still works (as of December) so no big deal. All you have to say is you have the card as they don't really check till you get seated. I wonder what they would do if you said you had the card and didn't really. Would they make you leave?
I feel pretty sure they will not make you get up from the table but you wouldn't get the discount, more than likely.
I have actually not even got a card, never have and no one has never asked to see it when we check in or at any time during a meal, we just give them my email. Granted, I do have a membership so I guess they verify with that. We always get a visit by the manager, usually twice, once at the beginning of the meal and again with the bill to make sure we loved everything. That's another benefit we have experienced with the card, exceptional service. While it's a shame that it takes a card to get it, I'll take it none the less.

We eat at the Landry's chain of resturants frequently since there are so many around us. We always have the card and on our last trip to Yak and Yeti we had enough rewards to cover the meal and tip (rewards don't cover alcohol). I guess you can give your e-mail but we never have as I just keep it in my wallet. Again around here the card helps but you may still wind up waiting for a table.

You can also set up your birthday to be in July (I have seen responses from Landry's that they don't care what date it is just that you would only get your "birthday" reward once a year in that month). You would then have the $25 welcome reward and the $25 birthday reward.

Can you use both in the same visit? I had heard you could not.

Hello, I have heard that they wont allow both discounts at the same time anymore but would like to see if anyone has had recent experience with that. Also if my mother has a card but not dining with us does anyome know if I could use her card or would I need one of my own?

Just read on the landrys site that bday rewards are unable to be used in conjunction with the $25 welcome rewards. Im wondering if you are able to use both by having separate checks

We were able to, but that was a few years ago. We also went to both Yak n Yeti and TRex on that visit. I think the next visit we went to Yak n Yeti and RFC

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!