Swoop Airlines cancels 35 inaugural flights to the US! Including to MCO

OnceUponATime15

Disney frequent flyer..
Just reading that Swoop has had to cancel 35 flights into the US in the coming weeks due to the lack of proper permits to fly to the US.

If you are flying to MCO out of Hamilton ON in the next few weeks/month —- check your flight status :(

Just reading that Swoop has had to cancel 35 flights into the US in the coming weeks due to the lack of proper permits to fly to the US.

If you are flying to MCO out of Hamilton ON in the next few weeks/month —- check your flight status :(
All those flights were also rescheduled on westjet or refunded with additional compensation.

All those flights were also rescheduled on westjet or refunded with additional compensation.
I'm glad to hear that. The approval for operating in the US hasn't come through and Swoop does have Westjet to fall back on. Many previous low cost airline did not.

Whelp, good thing I didn't book that flight a few weeks ago! I actually ended up on WestJet, so I guess I made a good decision!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter