• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Switching Rooms at the Boardwalk ?

Thumper4me

Planning my next trip
We are moving from a one bedroom standard view to a Boardwalk View Studio room while at the boardwalk this October. However, the day of the move, we have a wine tasting and a dinner to attend. We will probably not be able to get into our room in time to get cleaned up for these activities.

My question is: Are there showers at Muscles & Bustles Health Club?

Thanks!!

Kelly

We are moving from a one bedroom standard view to a Boardwalk View Studio room while at the boardwalk this October. However, the day of the move, we have a wine tasting and a dinner to attend. We will probably not be able to get into our room in time to get cleaned up for these activities.

Thanks!!

Kelly

Yes there are. I have used them before a late flight when we spent the last day at the pool.

Thanks!!

Kelly

There is the possibility that you will get into your new room. I've been lucky in this respect.

But yes, to answer your question there are showers you can use.

We were able to switch rooms at BWV before 10 AM. DH went down after we finished packing and checked out and then in and they gave us a room right away. It even fit our room request. And this was during F&W.

Thanks for the replies. :)

Maybe we will get lucky and get our room but I wanted to be prepared - just in case. Thanks again,

Kelly

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter