Switching ressies help

dg39

DIS Veteran
Hi, I have ressies for july 2003 for 2 rooms at the CR. Sadly my dad passed away a few weeks ago and my mom who is a florida resident is staying with us for a few weeks. Knowing how much we love disney she wants to pay for our stay at disney. Can we switch over the existing ressies to her name so she can get the florida resident discount. She will be coming to disney with us and will be staying in one of the rooms with 2 of our kids. Is it a pain to switch over or should/can we just cancel our ressies and make new ones in her name. I hope I explained this right as it does sound confusing. THanks so much for your help....

I would just call and ask/explain. Generally speaking the CM are nice and the ones I have encountered thus far have been extremely helpful. So sorry about your Dad.
Faith, trust, and pixie dust to you!

I'm so sorry to hear about your Dad. You shouldn't have any problem with your reservation. Just explain the situation to the CM and they'll let you know what needs to be done.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter