Switching Resort Question

SwimChicSQ

Mouseketeer
I know how crazy I sound but in a six day vacation I'll be in three different resorts (was two but last night got added and had to switch resorts) and no there is no way staying where I am to condense down to a single.

How do I get my bags from one resort to the other? Is this something Disney will do for us?

Take your bags to bell services and tell them which resort you're moving to. They'll get them there for you sometime in the early afternoon. You'll just give your ticket to bell services at your new resort and they'll bring your bags to you or to your room. It's very simple!

I know how crazy I sound but in a six day vacation I'll be in three different resorts (was two but last night got added and had to switch resorts) and no there is no way staying where I am to condense down to a single.

How do I get my bags from one resort to the other? Is this something Disney will do for us?

They pick up at the old resort before 1:00 PM and deliver to the new around 3:00 PM.

We have moved twice during a 10 day stay and we won't do it again.

:earsboy: Bill

This is great to hear. We will be going in August and we will be switching resorts too! That was one of my concerns about having to use the buses to move rooms.

I remember just recently on these boards, someone said that they'd been told by Member Services that DVC will take them to their new resort. I know I've changed resorts many times, and this was the first I'd heard of it. You might want to double-check.

I remember just recently on these boards, someone said that they'd been told by Member Services that DVC will take them to their new resort. I know I've changed resorts many times, and this was the first I'd heard of it. You might want to double-check.

If you go on a sales tour and use a DVC van, they will take you anywhere you want on property after the sales presentation. You don't have to return to where they picked you up.

:earsboy: Bill

I LOVE doing split stays! In fact, if I don't spit, I find I just stay at the park I'm nearest. Usually, this works out as I tend to stay at Epcot resorts and really only spent most my time at that park on a long weekend trip.
This July, I am a slitting between AKL and BLT. I feel like its two, unique vacations!

We did a 3 splitter last summer & LOVED it. We did BLT, BWV, and AKV. Baggage was no problem at all :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter