Switched to offi-site inside 30 days..rebooked fastpasses

Ckmommy72

Mouseketeer
So, we had a room-only reservation booked on-site, but a friend decided to join us and cost was definitely an issue for the last minute addition, so we decided to switch to an off-site townhouse at a much lower cost, with plenty of room for everyone. We are about 3 weeks out. I knew that I would lose the FPs we already had booked, so I cancelled and rebooked them (I was able to rebook immediately for the exact same times), with the idea that the last minute addition will book 1 person overlapping FPs as she could. She's been mostly successful. Well, today I got an email from Disney that "action may be required" and my fastpasses will be cancelled if I don't do something. Anyone have any experience with this? Am I okay? Should I cancel and rebook again?

They will cancel them. The immediate rebook is considered a system exploit, because you basically blocked them at 60 days for yourself.
Ok, gotcha...no problem. We don't have any headlines booked, other than TOT (is that a headliner?) so I am optimistic about the chance of getting them again. Any idea how long I have to wait to rebook?

If not hard to book, I would book slightly different times. Such as 4:45 instead of 4:50. Or mix up the order a bit. Such as do the Barnstormer ahead of Buzz, instead of vice versa.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter