Swimming in December?

jeffadams

Earning My Ears
We have reservations at Fort Wilderness in December. Been to WDW twice, but this will be our first visit with our trailer.

I was wondering if the pool is open in December. If so, is it heated?

Also, I made our reservation a while back; when do you pick a site?

Sites are assigned within a couple of days of arrival. When making reservations you can ask to be assigned to a specific loop, and they will even note a specific favorite site, but remember nothing is guaranteed! While I could give specific instructions, I would just recommend reading one of the best articles I have found regarding site/room requests which is linked on my site below.

Always remember, if you don't like the site at chack in you can either call the reception outpost from a comfrot station for a reassignment or you can drive back and talk to them.

Yes the pool is open and heated. Depending on the year the weather in December can be very warm of very cold. Pack for both. I have been in shorts in December and other years in a winter coat.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter