Swim with pig?

It’s quite far from Nassau, I don’t believe the time in port is usually long enough.

It’s quite far from Nassau, I don’t believe the time in port is usually long enough.

It’s true that the original feral pig colony is down in the Exumas. But, evidently other people have found ways to create 'swim with pigs' excursions. When we were in Nassau about a year ago, there was even a guy walking around with a pig on a leash that charged people to take pictures with it.

Pig feces and urine, hard pass.......:crazy2:
Yea....

There's a post in the trip reports about the new Norwegian ship, and they did a swim with the pigs. She mentioned that if you see pig poo, you yell out applesauce and the guides come and scoop it out. Here is the
link.

Yea....

There's a post in the trip reports about the new Norwegian ship, and they did a swim with the pigs. She mentioned that if you see pig poo, you yell out applesauce and the guides come and scoop it out. Here is the
link.

I'm reading along, Jen does great reports. Just read the pig portion, she's a brave soul!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts