Swim diapers

campingcorgi

<font color=blue>Will work for a chance to live at
Can't search, so I'll ask a repeat question.

Going with a 3 1/2 year old (totally toilet-trained). Will she be expected to wear a swim diaper in the pools and at TL? If she will, I'd better start preparing her!!

Thanks, DisneyKidds, I really didn't want to try to convince Miss Stubborn to put on something that she knows 'babies wear'!

Originally posted by campingcorgi
Thanks, DisneyKidds, I really didn't want to try to convince Miss Stubborn to put on something that she knows 'babies wear'!
No problem. I can just imagine if I had to convince my DD to wear these after she was potty trained. No way would that would happen, nor should it.

Most parents are responsible with their kids and if the kids aren't potty trained they follow the signs and have a swim diaper. That being said, I have seen babies in pools both diaperless, and in regular diapers. The lifeguards don't do anything about that so they are certainly not going to challenge whether an older child is potty trained or not.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter