SWGE entrance and exit?

I expect the TSL side to be exit only right at emh and regular opening for a long time to come. They want the masses going to SR headed the same way so that the line forms in an orderly fashion.

That is interesting the TSL entrance/exit is opened fully already. I got the sense after the AP preview that the TSL entrance wouldn’t open until later.

Because at the previews, I think I asked a CM what that walkway was for (not realizing it was the TSL entrance) and she told me “in a few months, that will be a travel path for people from another land. Toysto-ree-land planet I think”. Lol.

Because at the previews, I think I asked a CM what that walkway was for (not realizing it was the TSL entrance) and she told me “in a few months, that will be a travel path for people from another land. Toysto-ree-land planet I think”. Lol.

Because the planet earth was going to decend on Batuu and require 6am openings for hotel guests, virtual queues to enter the land and probably for people to get kicked out to allow others in. :)

I could see how that would have fit in with all the other plans they had in place for the masses arriving.

Well that CM was mistaken. It was never scheduled to open later than the land. It’s a rather simple entrance.

Anyone know for the 6am rope drop if both entrances are open now?

We were at WDW this past week, visited GE during an EEMH morning at c. 7 AM (not immediately at RD, as we arrived a bit later and also opted to ride SDD first)… and I can confirm that the morning we were there, guest were permitted to enter and exit by either the TSL walkway or the main entrance to GE. There did not appear to be any cast members turning anyone away from using the TSL entrance (by 7 AM). But I would assume that CMs will likely continue to walk the 6 AM rope drop crowds thru the GE main entrance, just to maintain some semblance of order -- otherwise it could become a dangerous free-for-all of guests running every direction and tripping over curbs in the dark.

Curious if any update on this now that ROTR is open?
Anyone go from TSL to SWGE during EMH?

I am going in about 30 days and would be interested in what time folks have been allowed to walk from TSL into Galaxy's Edge. I know that first thing in the morning that walkway is exit only .

I am going in about 30 days and would be interested in what time folks have been allowed to walk from TSL into Galaxy's Edge. I know that first thing in the morning that walkway is exit only .
Any updates? Can you both enter and exit SWGE via Toy Story Land? Is it only after a certain time that the Toy Story walkway goes both ways?

Any updates? Can you both enter and exit SWGE via Toy Story Land? Is it only after a certain time that the Toy Story walkway goes both ways?
Tsland entrance into the land does not open with the park. The decision of what time to open is done daily depending on crowds

What about exiting SWGE at the main entrance in mid morning? Wondering if we can get from SWGE to a Sci-Fi lunch or if we’ll have to go around.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!