Sweets questions

disneyjr77

DIS Veteran
Can you get the strawberry or master cupcake at BOG without eating there? Does the carrot cake cookie have walnuts in it, i know some carrot cakes do. Is the maple bacon whoopie pie seasonal or available all the day...i'm reallllly looking forward to trying that one :)

Can you get the strawberry or master cupcake at BOG without eating there? Does the carrot cake cookie have walnuts in it, i know some carrot cakes do. Is the maple bacon whoopie pie seasonal or available all the day...i'm reallllly looking forward to trying that one :)
Where is this maple bacon whoopie pie you speak of????? yum!!!

I'm curious how you think that would be possible? Are you confusing BOG with someplace else? How do you think you could get the desserts without an ADR?

Where is this maple bacon whoopie pie you speak of????? yum!!!

It's in HS, I want to say at Sweet Spells. It was in the DFB cupcake crawl video and looks soooooooo good

I'm curious how you think that would be possible? Are you confusing BOG with someplace else? How do you think you could get the desserts without an ADR?

I know they have quick service at lunch and didn't know if it was possible to go in and just order the cupcakes and leave. We've never eaten there, and I know you need an adr (or should have one) if you want to eat in the castle, but didn't know if you could get something "to go".

I know they have quick service at lunch and didn't know if it was possible to go in and just order the cupcakes and leave. We've never eaten there, and I know you need an adr (or should have one) if you want to eat in the castle, but didn't know if you could get something "to go".
You can't just walk up to the podium and order something to go. Also, you cannot walk in without a reservation, but you can make an ADR, order, sit at a table and when the cupcakes are brought to the table, take it with you to eat elsewhere.

You can't just walk up to the podium and order something to go. Also, you cannot walk in without a reservation, but you can make an ADR, order, sit at a table and when the cupcakes are brought to the table, take it with you to eat elsewhere.

Thanks!

Does the carrot cake cookie have walnuts in it, i know some carrot cakes do.

Does anyone know if the carrot cake cookie in HS has walnuts in it? I'm allergic to tree nuts, and don't want to look forward to getting it if it's not even a possibility

I had one last January, and I don't remember nuts being in it. The Carrot cake cookie, I's talking about.

Those whoopie pies at Sweet Spells are different. They are cake,frosting,cake,frosting. Not the regular (Maine) two cakey cookies with frosting int he middle kind.

I had one last January, and I don't remember nuts being in it. The Carrot cake cookie, I's talking about.

Those whoopie pies at Sweet Spells are different. They are cake,frosting,cake,frosting. Not the regular (Maine) two cakey cookies with frosting int he middle kind.

Yaaay!!! Def looking forward to the carrot cake cookie and the whoopie pies. When i saw the pies before i thought ew no, since i don't like them, but then somebody (i think it was DFB in a video) said they're basically inside out cupcakes and then i was sold!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter