Sweet Thank You Note

shoes99

DIS Veteran
When my nephew was planning his wedding for August 25th, I asked his mother where they were going for the honeymoon. My SIL said they weren't going anywhere because they had just bought a house. I immediately plotted with my SIL to send them to WDW for their honeymoon. SIL got the room ressies,got her son to give her a cc# to purchase air tickets from NJ and I purchased park hoppers. The kids were thrilled. Here is the thank you note I received today.
"Dear Aunt and Uncle: Thank you both for our wedding gift. We enjoyed our vacation more than words can say. You both really helped us to have a honeymoon and we will always remember that.
Love, Marie & Jimmy

Aunt Michele

Shoes99, what a wonderful gift! My husband and I never had a honeymoon, but if we had, WDW would have been at the TOP of my list. How sweet you were to plan all that for them. Wow!

What a wonderful gift! That's something they will indeed always remember. WDW is such a great honeymoon spot!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!