Sweat shirt help

katyringo

DIS Veteran
4FCD91BC-D9B4-4B3B-9BED-15EE38F99718.png
hello,

Of course I didn’t buy it while there and I want it and I can’t find it online.

It’s the sweat shirt version of this shirt.

Do you remember where you saw it? Is that the specific color you want or are you flexible? And which size are you wanting? We'll be in the parks tomorrow and will post if we find it somewhere.

9E868909-FABD-4F6C-9E05-9A381FA74B24.png
Do you remember where you saw it? Is that the specific color you want or are you flexible? And which size are you wanting? We'll be in the parks tomorrow and will post if we find it somewhere.

Here is the exact one. The shop parks app is showing sold out.

I think we saw that one a week or two ago at Elias & Co. If it is still in stock there or if we see it in another shop, I'll post this weekend.

Last edited:

I just saw it at World of Disney 10 minutes ago— I wish it had a hood, it’s so cute !

There’s definitely a plethora of that style all over. We initially saw it at the DLH Fantasia store today, and then saw a ton at the Emporium on Main St. later in the afternoon. Good luck! It’s super cute!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter