SWDAS Disney Fantasy January 5-12, 2019 (Updated 1/30/19 with Grand Cayman charter boat)

So since it's cold and snowy in much of the nation, I thought it would be a good time to look at warm weather photos.

Cozumel: My husband and sons went to Chankanaab to swim with manatees and a sea lion. My daughter didn't want to do that, so we opted to take a taxi to Paradise Beach instead. We had been to Nachi Cocom the last time we were in Cozumel, so I found myself constantly comparing Paradise Beach to our prior experience. Paradise Beach was much more crowded and compact, but it has a lovely heated pool. Read my full review here: https://milesforfamily.com/2019/01/20/cozumel-excursion-review-paradise-beach/

Looks like you and your daughter had a great day! Paradise Beach looked really nice, but that’s really frustrating about the (lack of) service.

If DH and ever return to Cozumel, we will probably do Nachi Cocum. I had looked in to booking prior to our cruise, but we decided to do something where we’d see a bit more of the island since it was his first time out of the country.

Looks like you and your daughter had a great day! Paradise Beach looked really nice, but that’s really frustrating about the (lack of) service.

If DH and ever return to Cozumel, we will probably do Nachi Cocum. I had looked in to booking prior to our cruise, but we decided to do something where we’d see a bit more of the island since it was his first time out of the country.
Nachi Cocom is really lovely. It's very quiet and peaceful. For some, it's a little too quiet and peaceful. There is no loud music or inflatables in the water. But we loved it.

I'm back with a report on our Grand Cayman day. Grand Cayman is really quite lovely! We splurged on a charter boat tour for $450. It was a great value for my family considering the price of other tours.

We had to wait about an hour in the theater for a tender, which made us late for our tour. The water at Stingray City was very choppy, but we still enjoyed the stingrays. Starfish Point was the highlight, though! See the full report here: https://milesforfamily.com/2019/01/30/excursion-review-john-almond-boat-charter-grand-cayman/

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter