Swapping magic bands for FP

MickeyWaffles

DIS Veteran
I am planning to book DH & DD on SDMT and book another FP around the same time for me and DS, who is not tall enough. I don’t need to ride SDMT and I want him to be able to ride something with FP. (Also, I know how rider switch works - with limited time we do not want to take the time to rider switch - just get DD on SDMT once if we can.)

If DD decides she’d rather ride SDMT with me, DH and I can just switch our magic bands and he can take DS to the other FP, right? I’m assuming CMs don’t care what name pops up.

I am planning to book DH & DD on SDMT and book another FP around the same time for me and DS, who is not tall enough. I don’t need to ride SDMT and I want him to be able to ride something with FP. (Also, I know how rider switch works - with limited time we do not want to take the time to rider switch - just get DD on SDMT once if we can.)

If DD decides she’d rather ride SDMT with me, DH and I can just switch our magic bands and he can take DS to the other FP, right? I’m assuming CMs don’t care what name pops up.

Yes, it really doesn't matter the name on the account as long as it goes green. The only problem is if no valid entry was scanned and you tried to use a fastpass. But since you're all entering the park there will be no issue.

I don't think it matters who is going on as long as the FP lights up green that you have a valid FP for the ride. The only time the MB would make a difference would be with entering the park.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter