swan for honeymoon

c&k

Mouseketeer
hi i was wondering if anyone stayed at the swan hotel for their honeymoon. we are staying there on our honeymoon for the new year. just want to know what people think, what are your views. thanks

we didnt stay at the swan for our honeymoon but the day after our wedding we did the couples treatment at the mandara spa there & it was awesome, it was so relaxing & romantic and the bali theme of the spa was so pretty. i definetly recommend a spa treatment there.

another nice thing about the swan & dolphin is the boat access to mgm & epcot. have a great trip & enjoy your disneymoon!

My husband and I stayed there for the first 3 nights of our honeymoon back in 2003. We were upgraded to a room with a balcony and were able to watch Illuminations and Wishes from our room! We loved the Grotto Pool which was very quiet. We were often the only people in the pool. I would recommend the Swan for your honeymoom! Happy Planning :bride: :groom:

We stayed at the Swan when we went down for our planning session. I really liked it and would highly recommend it. The location is GREAT and Polio's Italian restaurant is wonderful. I love the beds in the room, best bed I have ever slept in. :rotfl:
Good Luck planning

Ive never stayed at the swan but ive been to the dolphin many times! The resort is lovely, got some great restaurants and the grotto pool is really nice too!

And the beds are FAB!! soooo comfy!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter