Swan/Dolphin Discounts for 2007 Help understanding them updated 11/25/2007

WebmasterBob

<font color=red>Bawb, Podcast Rock Star<br><font c
Swan/Dolphin Discounts for 2007 :wizard: party:
Hi folks, I have just finished loading the discounts for 2007 for the Swan and Dolphin Hotels. Let me start by saying compared to 2005 and 2006 discounts at this point, I am seeing a very large increase in dates that are available to book for 2007. I also must stress to you that these discount rates could disappear quickly for some of the dates, so booking early is extremely important.

Before I go any further I want to explain discounts at the Swan and Dolphin hotel. Unlike the Disney hotels who may a month or two before the travel date release an Annual Passholder discount. The Swan and Dolphin hotels start out offering all the discounts at the time they release them to book. From that point what happens is they will start taking discount dates away as the hotel fills up to capacity. Discount dates will be there one minute and then you will go back and discover the dates you thought would be perfect using a discount has all of a sudden been withdrawn. :furious: I can not stress to you any stronger, how extremely important it is to jump on these discounts NOW and not wait till later to book your reservation. Lock in the discount pricing now!! All it takes is a one night fully refundable deposit plus tax to lock in your dates and discount. That deposit you can get back without a penalty right up to seven days prior to your travel. It really is a no lose situation for you. :teacher:

Now you say to me, Bob I am not sure of the exact date I am going to travel right now. I will tell you for that one night refundable deposit book the dates as close to what you think you will travel. Give yourself plenty of slack to take into effect a day or two on each end of the booking so you can allow for things like airfare on one day may be cheaper as you get closer on one day or another. You can later fine tune your booking to the final dates you decide on. I tell people all the time don't wait book it now! Changing a date later is not going to be a problem if the date is within your travel dates already booked.

Here is another reason to book the discount now. As the Swan and Dolphin fill in there dates for companies conventions at the hotel. The hotel will come to an agreement with the company to sell the rooms at a certain pricing. Once that is locked in, you will see the hotel remove those discount dates from being sold any longer. Not only that but the contract with the company having the convention might take all the remaining room inventory and you find the hotel is now sold out for the dates you just thought were going to be perfect for your trip. Remember if you are going to say to yourself, "I think I will wait to see if the discounts will get any better later". You stand a very good chance of missing out on the discount later. The best thing to remember is, say the hotel runs a lower price special later. All you do is bring the discount to our attention and we will look to get that rate lowered for you.

I want to call attention to any date available from January 1 through the end of May. Those discounts should be grabbed quickly, because those will disappear quickly. Other dates like those around the 4th of July will also be fast moving dates to book early. Right now dates to book are only till September 30. These discounts can be booked through Dreams Unlimited Travel by following the URL link listed below.
http://www.dreamsunlimitedtravel.com/dreamsres/sd.cfm

The time is right to sit down and review the discounts and book now to lock in those available discounts dates. Want to look at a certain month, put in the dates from the first of the month right till the last day of the month and hit submit. This will take you to the booking detail page which will show you the pricing available for each day of the month. I will list below the pricing by season for the different discounts so you can see which dates have a discount. This will be updated regularly and you will start seeing the dates being withdrawn from the discount page.

What I want to do now is sort through all the discounts available for booking at these two hotels.

Discounts
AAA - Must be a AAA Club Member
Those eligible would be clients that have a valid on date of arrival AAA membership card.
Please note that proof of eligibility at check-in is required to receive any discount. Failure to produce such proof at check-in will result in the hotel charging the full, regular rate for that room.
---------------------------------
AARP - Must be a AARP Member
Those eligible would be clients that have a valid on date of arrival AARP membership card.
Please note that proof of eligibility at check-in is required to receive any discount. Failure to produce such proof at check-in will result in the hotel charging the full, regular rate for that room.
-------------------------------------
Annual Pass holder - You must have an Annual Disney Pass.
Those eligible would be clients that have a valid on date of arrival Disney Annual or Premium Annual pass. You must present the pass at check-in to qualify for the discounted rate. Please note that proof of eligibility is required to receive any discount. Failure to produce such proof at check-in will result in hotel charging the full, regular rate for that room. Using this discount will give you a free one grade upgrade up to the resort view with balcony type rooms. Also included is a late check-out of 2 PM on day of departure.
---------------------------------------
Entertainment Book
Those eligible would be clients that have a valid Entertainment book membership on date of arrival at the hotel. Any membership from any market area is eligible for the discount.
Please note that proof of membership at check-in is required to receive any discount. Failure to produce such proof by showing Membership Card at check-in will result in hotel charging the full, regular rate for that room.
---------------------------------------------
Teacher and Education Support Staff Discount
All teachers and educational facility administrative personnel (includes colleges and universities) can take advantage of the TEACHER discounts. If you are a teacher with a certified teaching certificate, or you are employed in a school as an educational facility administrator you can take advantage of the TEACHER discounts .This would include teachers, teachers aides, substitute teachers, and administrative staff. These job types will require
a Work ID or letter from supervisor on company letterhead stating employment or a recent Pay Stub.
--------------------------------------------
Nurses and LPN Nurses Discount
All nurses and LPN Nurses can take advantage of the Nurses discounts. If you are a Nurse with a certified nursing certificate or you are an LPN Nurses with a LPN certificate you can take advantage of the Nurses discounts. Please note that proof of eligibility at check-in is required to receive any discount. Failure to produce such proof at check-in will result in the hotel charging the full, regular rate for that room.
---------------------------------------------
Government Employee Discounts
Those eligible would be clients that work for the government, whether it is National, State or Local government. This includes firemen, police, and any other branch of the government be it national, state or local. It also includes foreign governments as well. Clients must have a valid government id or a Letter on official stationary from the supervisor along with a recent pay stub. You must present the id at check-in to qualify for the discounted rate.
Please note that proof of eligibility is required to receive any discount. Failure to produce such proof at check-in will result in hotel charging the full, regular rate for that room.
--------------------------------------------
Military Discounts
For the military you can be active, in the reserves, or retired to qualify for the military discount. It also includes foreign military as well. Clients must have a valid government id or you will require a Letter on official stationary from the supervisor along with a recent pay stub. You must present the id at check-in to qualify for the discounted rate. Please note that proof of eligibility is required to receive any discount. Failure to produce such proof at check-in will result in the hotel charging the full, regular rate for that room.
-----------------------------------------------

Next we look at Discount Seasons and 2007 pricing rates for each specific Discounts time frame .(Special note the dates below are not the actual available discount dates just the parameter for what the actual pricing during each time frame will be for the available dates that fall in the different season dates.) Example January 2 falls in the time frame of value season January 1- 10. The only date within that time frame that a discount for AAA, AARP, AP or Entertainment is January 2. No other dates are available.
-----------------------------------------

Value season dates
January 1 - 13, 2007
June 15 - September 29, 2007
December 13 - 20, 2007

AAA, AARP, Annual Passholder, Entertainment Book Discounts
Standard View - $179.50
Lake View - $214.50
Resort view - $234.50
Resort view W/ balcony - $254.50

Teacher/Government/Nurse/Military Discounts
Standard View - $149.00
Lake View - $184.00
Resort view - $204.00
Resort view W/ balcony - $224.00

Regular Season dates
April 29 - June 14, 2007
September 30 - December 12, 2007

AAA, AARP, Annual Passholder,Entertainment Book discounts
Standard View - $189.50
Lake View - $234.50
Resort view - $254.50
Resort view W/ balcony - $274.50

Standard View - $169.00
Lake View - $214.00
Resort view - $234.00
Resort view W/ balcony - $254.00

--------------------------------------
--------------------------------------
Peak Season dates
January 14- April 28, 2007
December 21, 2007 - January 1, 2008

AAA, AARP, Annual Passholder, Entertainment Book Discounts
Standard View - $199.50
Lake View - $254.50
Resort view - $274.50
Resort view W/ balcony - $299.50

Standard View - $189.00
Lake View - $244.00
Resort view - $264.00
Resort view W/ balcony - $289.00

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
An important note for the 2007 pricing year, the hotels eliminated the resort fee of $10.00 that use to be charged in the past. They have however instituted a parking fee of $8.00 per night to park at the hotel if you drive a car. Please note there is information out on the web that is saying that the charge for parking is charged each time you enter the parking area. This is NOT true. You pay the fee for the whole day no matter how many times you exit and return from the parking area. A feature of being at the Swan or Dolphin hotel is if you decide it is easier for you to drive to one of Disney's theme parks, just by showing your hotel room card will get you free parking at the parks.

Now for the important discount dates that the above pricing is available to book.
Please note this discount pricing could change at any time. We do not guarantee that all dates will remain open. Blackout dates and inventory depend on availability.

Discount available dates listed below
Swan Hotel Discounts available dates listed below
Teacher, Nurse, Government, Military, AAA/AARP, Annual Pass Holder, Entertainment Book Discount dates:

January 9-13, 18-20 available (1-8, 14-17, 25-26 no longer available)

February 1-2, 25-28 available ( 3, 23-24 no longer available)

March 1-3, 11-14, 30-31 available ( 4-7, 15-29 no longer available)

April 19-20, 25-27 available ( 1-2, 11-15, 21 no longer available)

May 1-5, 11-13, 16-18, 20-31 available ( 6-10, 13-16, 18-20 no longer available)

June 1, 3-9, 11-16, 18, 21-30 available ( 2-3, 10, 17 no longer available)

July 1-10, 12-30 available ( 11, 31 no longer available)

August 1-16, 19-31 available ( 17-18 no longer available)

September 1-12, 14-22, 24-30 available ( 13, 23, no longer available)

October 1-5, 11-12, 14-31 Newly released dates

November 1-6, 12-30 Newly released dates

December 1-20 Just released dates

Please note the the number of discount dates right now is incredible for 2007 and I can not stress it enough to book these now and not wait till later. I will tell you now down the road as I post the dates not available to book any more, people will say I wish I had grabbed those dates back when they first came out like Bob had suggested. Remember it only takes a one night deposit plus tax to hold the booking for you. The deposit is fully refundable as well. No fees are added to cancel if you decide to cancel later. So far 63 dates for AAA/AARP, Annual Pass Holder, Entertainment Book Discount discounts have gone away as of 10/25/2006. Take advantage now of the discounts still out there as more will go away as the travel dates get closer.

================================================== =
Dolphin Hotels Discounts for Teacher, Nurse, Government, Military, AAA/AARP, Annual Pass Holder, Entertainment Book Discount dates:

Discount available dates listed below
Dolphin AAA/AARP, Annual Pass Holder, Entertainment Book Discount dates:

January 6, 12, 18 -20, 25-26, available (1-11, 13-17, no longer available)

February 1-2, available ( 3, 23-26 no longer available)

March 1-3, 5-7, 11-13, 21-24, 29, available ( 4, 13, 15-28, 30-31 no longer available)

April 19-20, 25-27 available ( 1-2, 11-15, 21 no longer available)

May 1-5, 11-13, 16-18, 22-31 available ( 6-10, 13-16, 18-21 no longer available)

June 1, 5-9, 14-17, 22-30 available ( 2-4, 10-13, no longer available)

July 1-10, 15, 20, 25-30 available ( 11, 31 no longer available)

August 6-16, 19-31 available ( 1-5, 16-18 no longer available)

September 1-24, 26-30 available (25, no longer available)

October 1-5, 12, 14-18, 20, 24-26, 31 Just released dates

November 1-2, 12-30 Just released dates

December 1-20 Just released dates

Please note the the number of discount dates right now is incredible for 2007 and I can not stress it enough to book these now and not wait till later. I will tell you now down the road as I post the dates not available to book any more, people will say I wish I had grabbed those dates back when they first came out like Bob had suggested. Remember it only takes a one night deposit plus tax to hold the booking for you. The deposit is fully refundable as well. No fees are added to cancel if you decide to cancel later. So far 63 dates for AAA/AARP, Annual Pass Holder, Entertainment Book Discount discounts have gone away as of 10/25/2006. Take advantage now of the discounts still out there as more will go away as the travel dates get closer.

================================================== =
These discounts can be booked through Dreams Unlimited Travel by following the URL link
listed below.
http://www.dreamsunlimitedtravel.com/dreamsres/sd.cfm

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts