Swan and Dolphin

Disney Dad 626

Earning My Ears
Over the years my family has stayed at the Swan and Dolphin numerous times. The discount rates for teachers, nurses and gov't workers used to be great. Sometimes we could get a summer rate of $99 plus. Lately, $149 seems to be the going rate. By the time you tack on taxes and all the ridiculous fees, it's $200 a night. The location is great, but wi-fi is horrible, as is water pressure for the shower and ventilation. Any ideas on a replacement for our future stays?

Over the years my family has stayed at the Swan and Dolphin numerous times. The discount rates for teachers, nurses and gov't workers used to be great. Sometimes we could get a summer rate of $99 plus. Lately, $149 seems to be the going rate. By the time you tack on taxes and all the ridiculous fees, it's $200 a night. The location is great, but wi-fi is horrible, as is water pressure for the shower and ventilation. Any ideas on a replacement for our future stays?

We love the boardwalk location to be able to walk to Epcot and the studios. We have now rented dvc points a few times and have stayed at Boardwalk Villas twice in a studio. Which was cheaper than the cheap disney hotels! The magic express from the airport saved us $$ on car rental during our stay too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter