Swan and Dolphin weddings/beach

mumsy1955

DISNEY FAN
Has anyone had their S/D wedding on the white sand beach,?,how "private" is it. Is it possible to have Minnie and Mickey there.When is the best time to contact Just Marry to book date for wedding

Has anyone had their S/D wedding on the white sand beach,?,how "private" is it. Is it possible to have Minnie and Mickey there.When is the best time to contact Just Marry to book date for wedding
The beach is a super popular location choice. I've attended a SD beach wedding that was just gorgeous. While it's not totally private, the planners do a great job of roping the area off and keeping on lookers at bay. I don't think the bride I knew even noticed any non-guests around - admittedly, there weren't many. People seem generally pretty respectful of weddings happening on property. Yes to the characters!

We contacted Just Marry as soon as we decided we wanted to proceed with them. It can't hurt to be early if you are set on it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter