Swamp Trail?

KAL-EL

Earning My Ears
My wife and I have always wanted to walk on the swamp trail bbut have never been able to find it. Does anyone know where you acess it from?

Thanks in advance:D

It isn't a really easy place to find. I wondered for several years where it was before I actually found it. When you go down to the beach, take a right and just keep walking. You will come to a bridge that crosses a canal. Cross the bridge and you will see a little cabin. The trail starts there. It really is a cool place to walk. I was a little nervous though, I kept thinking about snakes or alligators. Never saw one though and had a great time. With 4 kids with us, it took about an hour to walk the complete circle. Take something to drink with though, if its warm out. We got really thirsty and had to wait until we got back to the marina area for something to drink. Hope you find the trail and enjoy!;)

you should be able to get there through the 300 loop as well, go towards the back of the loop there is a little access road.

Cool! Thanks! (I am KAL-EL's wife;) ) We are staying in the 300 loop too, so it should be easy for us to find!:D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter