SWA - Baltimore Airport Transfer

disneyagain

DIS Veteran
We've flow SWA 2x now and we will probably always fly them because of the great rates. The last 2x we've flow them we've had direct flights from Albany to MCO (round trip). Couldn't get that this time and we're flying from Buffalo (LEAVING SATURDAY!). We have a tranfer in Baltimore. Anyone ever flown through BALT on Southwest...How was the transfer, we have a one-hour lay over. My concern is 2 adults and 2 children, we don't mind splitting up 2 and 2, but we don't want the kids (9,7) sitting alone. Our flight back goes through BALT again, but we don't have to switch planes, my assumption is that we don't have to do the boarding passes again on this flight, right?
TIA!!!
:Pinkbounc

We also have had a layover at BWI and I think it was a little more than an hour for us. We got off the plane went to our gate and asked where the line would be forming (they hadn't opened the counter for our flight yet). DH and I went to that spot and stood there and our 2 children sat at our feet and played. The line formed and became very long within a few minutes.
We generally have N/S flights and when we don't we usually have a seat in the waiting area and wait, getting in line after it forms. But we knew that it was a full flight and BWI seems busy so we didn't want to explore. Worked out fine for us.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter