SUV or Van for 8 people?

miladykmp

Earning My Ears
Hello,

Does anyone know of a car rental company that rents any vehicles that accomodate 8 passengers? A minivan is too small and the next size up that I keep finding are the 15 passenger vans and that's much more than we need. Has anyone been able to rent a Suburban or something like it? We are arriving at MCO.
Thanks!

One car rental place that is close but not onsite at MCO is interamerican.com. They have Chevrolet Suburbans or Ford Excursions for around $500 a week. I believe they have a shuttle from the airport to go pick up your car. If you do a search here at the DIS fourm, there was some information about this same subject not so long ago.

RobinLyn :)

We rented a 8 passanger van from Alamo. I cant remember what kind it was right now but if you look on their website it will show you.

I've rented a GMC Yukon XL (same as a Suburban, just upgraded) from Budget at MCO Airport before. It is in the "Ford Expedition or similar" booking category (I think it said FFAR on my rental slip for car class). I think it was about $650 for 8 days with taxes.

I went to the Budget website and booked a Ford Expedition $513 for one week including all taxes etc. Used our Costco membership discount and that helped. I went with Budget since it's onsite to MCO and no shuttle involved.

Thanks Again Everyone :cool:
Kathy

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter