Sushi in Cabanas?

I had no idea. :) But now I wanna go and find out!

And score! Seito Sushi is less than two miles from the hotel where we'll be staying pre-cruise. Will have to convince the DW that it comes highly recommended. :D

Thanks to you both!

Mark

Last edited:
I've never been on a cruise where the sushi was worth writing home about, though it's been on every cruise. Probably because it's not really raw fish!

I had no idea. :) But now I wanna go and find out!

And score! Seito Sushi is less than two miles from the hotel where we'll be staying pre-cruise. Will have to convince the DW that it comes highly recommended. :D

Thanks to you both!

Mark

Seito is our GO TO sushi place just off of Sand Lake in Dr Phillips! You won't be disappointed!

Looks like Seito is a must-visit, then! And since DW is after a good guac while in Cozumel, I'm guessing we'll have to get our sushi fill in Orlando before we sail away. :D

Mark

Impromark- I know you won't have time to dine there before the cruise, but have you tried the sushi at California Grill? Hands down the best on Disney property.
An alternative is Kimonos at the Swan Hotel, in the Epcot hotel area, not far from the BoardWalk. Personally, I think it’s better than CG’s sushi.

THREAD REVIVE!

People who've been to Seito Sushi in Orlando, we'll be there on the Thursday prior to our cruise. Is this the sort of place where reservations would be recommended for Thursday or Friday?

Also, I see there's a happy hour menu. Yum!

Mark

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter