SURVIVOR 39: ISLAND OF THE IDOLS premieres Sept. 25, 2019

Not really impressed with the way Survivor dealt with this. They made him look very bad, especially with the black picture with the text, and now they are making it look like he did nothing. They really need to call out the women who simply played along and have hurt his reputation.

And Jeffy did NOT even call those 2 out.at.all. What a joke. This WAS my only regular TV show I watched. No MORE!!!

I respect the complexity of the issue, but I think Jeff influenced people in tribal, and he’s usually careful not to do so.

I can’t help but think how horrible a combination of Dan and Richard from Season 1, with his proclivity for nudity, would be...

AND that was not the person who should have went. AT ALL! I am so so ticked. Never been so ticked with a show in my life!

Don't these idiots remember that they are playing a game on television? That all their wheelings and dealings and everything they SAID will be aired on tv for the world to see??? Morons.

Again. GARBAGE humans.

And the show handled it exceptionally poorly. The producers should be ashamed.

Dan should have been removed after many of the females made complaints. Though why would they sleep next to him, I don't know. I would have been snuggled up between 2 other gals. Anyway, he should have been pulled from the game. Then Missy and Elizabeth wouldn't have had the opportunity to use that for a game advantage. But, nooooooo, the show was looking for social discussion this season. Maybe using it as well...for ratings. Heart breaks for Janet. Truly a gem of a person and almost went home for it. So it seems, in our society, it pays to either be a lout/cad or to be someone who uses that ill behavior for some advantage for themselves. So fitting for the times, no? I wish Peachy would have called out the other side. Seemed like he was tiptoing around it but he made it seem like he was calling out Janet for using the situation for HER advantage. Peachy is a jerk! Janet FTW!!!!

Last edited:
They really need to call out the women who simply played along and have hurt his reputation.

This 100%!!!!!!! OMG, I am so disgusted tonight!!!

I agree with everyone's comments!! Terrible all around!!!! Disappointed with the producers!!! UGH!!!

I have to wonder how those girls felt watching these episodes tonight?? Wonder how they will hold their heads high tomorrow??

OMG, that is so so so awful what those girls are doing to Dan (not Kellee...she seems genuine). Yes, he crosses boundaries...BUT...they don't seem to care so much but are using it to get him out instead of one of them. Awful. Missy and Elizabeth are now off my list of who I want to win. Feely Dan was already off...but they are conniving and evil and I can't go for that.
If a player honestly feels that Dan is being too handsy with them, then I can respect them being upset. But some of those women pulled a "me too" as game play. Even on Survivor, there are some things that are off limits because they could ruin someone's life, and an accusation which essentially paints another player as a predator is one of those. I'd like Elizabeth and Missy gone yesterday.

And Jeff needs to be smacked for making it seem as if Kellee was the only one who had voiced concerns about Dan. He completely let scummy Missy and Elizabeth off the hook.

Last edited:
Dan should have been removed after many of the females made complaints. Though why would they sleep next to him, I don't know. I would have been snuggled up between 2 other gals. Anyway, he should have been pulled from the game. Then Missy and Elizabeth wouldn't have had the opportunity to use that for a game advantage. But, nooooooo, the show was looking for social discussion this season. Maybe using it as well...for ratings. Heart breaks for Janet. Truly a gem of a person and almost went home for it. So it seems, in our society, it pays to either be a lout/cad or to be someone who uses that ill behavior for some advantage for themselves. So fitting for the times, no? I wish Peachy would have called out the other side. Seemed like he was tiptoing around it but he made it seem like he was calling out Janet for using the situation for HER advantage. Peachy is a jerk! Janet FTW!!!!

It would seem to me that he wasn't removed because the complaints were baseless. There is no other good reason for not pulling him from the game.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter