SURVIVOR 39: ISLAND OF THE IDOLS premieres Sept. 25, 2019

Loved Kellee’s “inspiration” moment.

HATED all the “me too”/ female alliance talk. Bo-ring!

Wish Jamal had gotten the boot.

Did Janet really have to flash her elderly boobs? Thank the survivor gods for pixilation!

It was interesting that Kellee gave Dean her immunity idol AND voted for him, I assume to shield the alliance and have real deniability about her vote. She also did a decent job of acting surprised throughout the vote reading.

It was interesting that Kellee gave Dean her immunity idol AND voted for him, I assume to shield the alliance and have real deniability about her vote. She also did a decent job of acting surprised throughout the vote reading.
I wonder if when Noura was so very clear, at tribal, that she will say it like it is and be honest 100% that then Kellee thought 'gee, I can vote Dean and claim I had no clue or part in that because Noura will admit voting Jack'. Kellee did think that whole thing out and plan it to perfection...almost too detailed in planning. She needs to be careful because that won't work every time. In fact, it rarely works so well as it did last night.

Did I see a quick clip in preview that Dean threw Kellee's name out as a person to get rid of next week? I hope that is misdirection.

I can't decide about Kellee - pretty interesting move she made though. And the show is much more fun when people make interesting moves. I really wonder about the long discussion at tribal, I'm guessing it was partly because she was annoyed at Jamal over the fire thing, but I also wonder if she's playing mind games with people and saw an opportunity there and took it.

Noura is crazy and also dead weight, so I kind of want to see her gone and kind of want her to stick around just because nutty people can be fun to watch.

Interesting that someone finally turned Rob/Sandra down.

Also - do you think they actually filmed a Reward challenge and we didn't get to see it? Because when they walked up to the immunity challenge - Jeff didn't do the "and now the xx tribe is getting their first looked at the xxx tribe, the person voted off was xxx".

I'm guessing it was filmed and the producers decided to cut it because of the interesting tribal council.

Also - do you think they actually filmed a Reward challenge and we didn't get to see it? Because when they walked up to the immunity challenge - Jeff didn't do the "and now the xx tribe is getting their first looked at the xxx tribe, the person voted off was xxx".

I'm guessing it was filmed and the producers decided to cut it because of the interesting tribal council.
Loved Kellee’s “inspiration” moment.

HATED all the “me too”/ female alliance talk. Bo-ring!

Wish Jamal had gotten the boot.

Did Janet really have to flash her elderly boobs? Thank the survivor gods for pixilation!

I would have rather seen the reward challenge!

It would have been really funny if Jamal had been voted off after giving his immunity idol to Noura. What was up with that?!

I would have rather seen the reward challenge!

It would have been really funny if Jamal had been voted off after giving his immunity idol to Noura. What was up with that?!

Depends - it's possible it was a clunker of a reward challenge. (probably wasn't sponsored by Applebees lol)

Yeah, I think Jamal is good tv, but it would have been pretty funny. I really don't get why he gave it to her, not great gameplay on his part.

Last edited:
I feel like Jamal didn't think and just reacted when he popped out his idol. He was so surprised by Dean having one he just lost his thought process and was like 'you have an idol...well I have one too' but then realized he didn't need one so he put it on Noura. The bonus also that he would gain Noura's trust more. I so thought he was the one going to jury when he did that. I had flashes of Erik. Would have been great but I'll take what we got....was still pretty good.

I agree that Noura and Jamal make good TV so I kinda do want them around for a bit. This whole cast is pretty interesting. I guess Karishma and the old touchy guy, Dan (they call him feely Dan on my TV show forums) are least interesting and would be nice to go sooner rather than later.

OMG, that is so so so awful what those girls are doing to Dan (not Kellee...she seems genuine). Yes, he crosses boundaries...BUT...they don't seem to care so much but are using it to get him out instead of one of them. Awful. Missy and Elizabeth are now off my list of who I want to win. Feely Dan was already off...but they are conniving and evil and I can't go for that.

Last edited:
Kellee...use an idol girl....DO IT!!! I hope Dean clued her in...he owed THAT much to her.

If she doesn't play an idol...OMG, I will fall over!!!!

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter