SURVIVOR 39: ISLAND OF THE IDOLS premieres Sept. 25, 2019

Yup that was dumb. Unless they want to keep going to TC and weed out the old Lairo tribe before merge. Kinda smart.

Karishma gets on my last nerve. I do feel bad she’s in an arranged marriage.
She is just an unhappy person. It sounds like she conducts her marriage the same way she conducts herself on the island... in a shell, believing that everyone is against her.

I know MANY Indians who are in very happy arranged marriages. They work together to make things work.

Karishma sounds like she could be handed the $1 million prize and she still wouldn't be happy.

Kind of a blah episode. I enjoyed the challenges at least. Surprised they went with Tom, but I suppose it doesn't really matter to them if they just intend to pick off Karishma and Dean before the merge. It's *almost* the smarter long term move to keep losing on purpose so that no one from their tribe loses the 4 vs 4 vote on the other side and then would give them a number advantage after the merge.

But that's all hypothetical because Noura is clearly going to make a mess of things with her original tribe - that girl is nuts.

Kind of a blah episode. I enjoyed the challenges at least. Surprised they went with Tom, but I suppose it doesn't really matter to them if they just intend to pick off Karishma and Dean before the merge. It's *almost* the smarter long term move to keep losing on purpose so that no one from their tribe loses the 4 vs 4 vote on the other side and then would give them a number advantage after the merge.

But that's all hypothetical because Noura is clearly going to make a mess of things with her original tribe - that girl is nuts.
I get wanting to keep your tribe strong, I'm not on board with throwing future immunity challenges to make that happen which is essentially what you are doing by keeping Karishma. I wonder if there was concern about an immunity idol so they went with Tom as the one least likely to play one if he had it.

I get wanting to keep your tribe strong, I'm not on board with throwing future immunity challenges to make that happen which is essentially what you are doing by keeping Karishma. I wonder if there was concern about an immunity idol so they went with Tom as the one least likely to play one if he had it.

Throwing immunity challenges never works out well in the long run

We are seeing a lot of camera action on Karishma. I hope she's not the F3 goat. Ugghhh.
Ya I’ve definitely had my fill of her already🙄. There are several players I’d like to see more out of and see what they’re game play is going to bring.

Oh thank goodness that guy, Aaron, wasn't so dumb as to take bottom spot in a big alliance. His old Lairo needs the numbers and this will help. He is better with that alliance than flipping to the others. I thought, for sure, he was flipping.

And, Jason, man what a sore loser. Bitter to the end. And crying girl....sucks to finally be on the losing side, huh?

And really not liking all the feels in my Survivor. Blech!

I really liked last nights episode. It seemed like an honest real conversation between people who actually liked each other and tried to work out a difference of opinions. Honestly Jamal seems like one of the calmest, keeping it together players out there.

As for the sob stories and tears, I'm not a huge fan - but I get that being under constant stress/pressure being out there, lacking any decent food or sleep probably brings on the emotions pretty easily. Probably hard to control the emotions sometimes.

Tribal - man I thought Aaron was gonna screw up. And I say screw up simply because I like Elaine and I want her to go farther in the game. She's fun to watch. I can't figure Missy out - I like her and am still not quite sure if she's leading things behind the scenes or not.

Aaron would have been an absolute idiot for voting with that other alliance. They "need" him only till the merge, and then he'd be gone in a hot minute. Of course, it's likely he'd gonna be gone in a hot minute either way. He's a definite challenge beast and would be a constant threat to win individual immunity. Plus, he's a bit of an arrogant jerk. Those two in combination are never good.

Liked the blindside last night. Really like Kellee. But this will probably come back to bite her. And I would have gotten rid of Jamal over Jack. Jamal is working everyone. Not fond of all the social discussion just like that bit last week with Jamal and Jack. Just don't watch Survivor for that. Watch for mindless easy entertainment. And if they were out there truly Surviving, like back in the olden days of the show, they'd be talking about being tired, cold, wet and starving.

But that tribe has some smart folks. Looking forward to watching post merge and seeing how these guys pan out. Off to watch the 1st Ponderosa. I will post it over here after.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter