SURVIVOR 37...and NOW Survivor 38 (no spoilers)

Wow! I loved tribal council. What a blind side. I was wishing it would have been Angelina but I'm just happy that Christian is still there. If Dan didn't have 2 idols, I wonder if he would have used his only one on her.

I have a feeling that Angelina will stay around awhile as she would be a good one to take to the end. While I like him I hope that Mike is the next to go seems like he is playing a very strategic game.

So I'm guessing that the 2 idols will go back into play now.

I was thinking the same thing...Mike should be next. He is very strategic and has betrayed the six person alliance and the rockstar alliance with Nick. I am rooting for Nick or Alec!!

Really enjoying this season.

I am trying to prepare myself that at least one of my top 4 - Nick, Alec, Davie and Christian - will probably get voted out sooner than final four. However, there is only one I would HATE to win - Angelina!!

Last edited:
I like all the Davids. I don't mind them pagonging the Goliaths. Usually I hate a pagonging but not this time. I just don't like the Goliaths but really do like the Davids. I don't really hate hate the Goliaths (Angelina is close but not like how I felt about the tattoo brothers or Russell Hantz or Johnny Fairplay). But I really like to watch these Davids do their thing. It's like the Goliaths are the new FOUTTEs and just can't outwit or outplay. They just keep failing big.

Well the Davids sure seem smarter, except for Allison. I'm sure Mike is smart but not liking his gameplay. Is Christian a threat because he's friends with everyone, or because of his puzzle skills? He doesn't seem like the kind of guy who excels at social skills.

Well the Davids sure seem smarter, except for Allison. I'm sure Mike is smart but not liking his gameplay. Is Christian a threat because he's friends with everyone, or because of his puzzle skills? He doesn't seem like the kind of guy who excels at social skills.
Allison is a Goliath. It's Gabby that is the only female David. Christian is actually playing a good social game.

I know she's a Goliath, I meant she seems very smart. Gabby I'm not sure about tho.

Well...not too upset over the 2 who got snuffed. Though I now want Gabby gone...and still Angelina and Mike and now also Allison. Carl had to go because he was just way too comfortable and cocky. But they maybe should have stayed David strong for now and then got Carl out. If Angelina stays to the end I will be wanting to jump off a bridge...she grates my every nerve. Want fake tears Gabby to go due to preview for next week....did you all see what she wants to do?

Christian, Nick or Davie for the win. The only girl I could stomach winning is Kara.

I will upload Dan and Alec and Carl Ponderosas tomorrow.

Well...not too upset over the 2 who got snuffed. Though I now want Gabby gone...and still Angelina and Mike and now also Allison. Carl had to go because he was just way too comfortable and cocky. But they maybe should have stayed David strong for now and then got Carl out. If Angelina stays to the end I will be wanting to jump off a bridge...she grates my every nerve. Want fake tears Gabby to go due to preview for next week....did you all see what she wants to do?

Christian, Nick or Davie for the win. The only girl I could stomach winning is Kara.

I will upload Dan and Alec and Carl Ponderosas tomorrow.

I agree they probably should have stayed David strong. I didn't like the previews for next week either. What the heck Gabby:eek: I like Christian and Nick I wish they would start working together again.

2 hours! That was a surprise. I hated to see Alec leave. I really liked him. And Angelina is still there! >:( Yuk! Oh well, three of my favs are still in it. :dogdance:

2 hours! That was a surprise. I hated to see Alec leave. I really liked him. And Angelina is still there! >:( Yuk! Oh well, three of my favs are still in it. :dogdance:
Yeah, Alec is my fave at Ponderosa. The others there...I dislike some things about each one and like some things about each one too. But Alec, I have nothing to dislike. Though in the game, he was playing both sides so I feel like that was his mistake. If he had stayed Goliath strong and not given secret info to Davids, the Goliaths would still have the numbers and he might still be in the game.

Ponderosa needs another girl. I hope it's Angelina but don't think it will be. I am thinking it will be another guy.
I happened upon a post in another forum that says Angelina, Mike and Nick are F3....boo on 2 of those...I hope to heck that spoiler info is incorrect

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!