SURVIVOR 37...and NOW Survivor 38 (no spoilers)

I'm kind of hoping that everyone has to compete in the next challenge, and the top 6 get to finish the game. It would be much more interesting if all 6 were EoE people. I can dream...

Finale tonight! Place you thoughts on who you think will win.

NO spoilers if you already know, please!!!

I think if Rick Devens is in the final 2 or 3, he is a shoe in to win. Otherwise, I have no idea! Not Julie, not Victoria. Maybe Gavin?

I agree - If Devens gets to the final, he deserves to win.

Sooooo incredibly boring. Rick is the most interesting one, and he’s not even interesting. The others are blobs of oatmeal. Please let someone from EI come back and win. Anyone who was worth watching has been exiled.
So boring I even had to pause for 10 seconds to remember who the hell Rick was!

Brilliant final tribal. Love it. I think the winner is now a foregone conclusion. We will see soon whether I'm right.

Chris should get mad props for that move. And I should not be annoyed by little things, but both Julie and Gavin annoy me because of their voices. And Gavin’s mustache annoys me as well. I’ve got to go with Chris.

I wanted a Devins win but I think, of the F3, Chris should win. Chris and Devins both were voted off but both busted their butts to win this thing where, sorry but, Julie and Gavin (And Lauren and Victoria) really didn't do too much. Julie was downright a hot mess at times and Lauren was not too bright. Gavin winning wouldn;t totally irk me but Julie would.

Gavin never had his name written down in a vote. There's something to be said about that. But Chris made more moves in his shorter time in the game. Either winnning is fine with me. Julie winning would be crap!

Chris should get mad props for that move. And I should not be annoyed by little things, but both Julie and Gavin annoy me because of their voices. And Gavin’s mustache annoys me as well. I’ve got to go with Chris.

I hope Gavin doesn’t win- he sounds like such a dope when he talks!

Go Chris.

I wish they would do a retro, tongue-in-cheek final show with Jeff riding the helicopter, jet ski, etc from final tribal to the studio.

Man! Devins deserved to win this game. I get the move by Chris but I'm not a fan personally. It seems a bit sketchy and against the spirit of the game.

That being said, Chris obviously deserved to win against Julie and Gavin.

I have to say that overall, I found the entire group of players pretty likable. Usually there are a few people I just hate. Not so much this time around.

Wow!! Boston Rob and Sandra coming back as mentors. I wonder if there will be a twist somewhere in the game that allows 1 or both to enter the game as players.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!