SURVIVOR 37...and NOW Survivor 38 (no spoilers)

was not confusing me at all- simply saying his name is Rick Devens- not Devin.

Ok, well you set me straight!! I guess that was pretty important for you to point out!! Taking time out of your day to clarify the proper spelling of the mans name! Here's hoping I don't misspell anyone's name in the future, but I know I can count on you to let me know if I do! Great job!! So helpful!!

Am I the only one that isn't a huge Devins fan? He just rubs me the wrong way - like he panders so much for the camera? Not that I can blame him, he's clearly thinking long term career and good for him. I just found it very suspicious that he found another idol and as much as I hate to say it, feels like the producers trying to keep one of the more interesting/polarizing players around.

Am I the only one that isn't a huge Devins fan? He just rubs me the wrong way - like he panders so much for the camera? Not that I can blame him, he's clearly thinking long term career and good for him. I just found it very suspicious that he found another idol and as much as I hate to say it, feels like the producers trying to keep one of the more interesting/polarizing players around.

Well, he's on TV for his job, so I think he's much more used to talking to the camera, playing to it, etc.

I can't say I'm a huge fan, but I'm routing for him. Mostly because everyone else left is so bland and forgettable. At least he's playing the game in his own way.

Well, he's on TV for his job, so I think he's much more used to talking to the camera, playing to it, etc.

I can't say I'm a huge fan, but I'm routing for him. Mostly because everyone else left is so bland and forgettable. At least he's playing the game in his own way.
Where does he work?

No, I don't care for him either.
Denise

I've been thinking about this since Wednesday. What are the chances that someone from extinction has a chance at winning the game? I mean, Devins, sure. He got back in the game and he is playing the game. The rest now, they've been on extinction island after they were voted out. They were voted out for a reason. Nobody wants them in the final tribal to win. It just seems moot to put them back in the game, it will give what ever "alliance to the end" group a person to vote off.

You think a twist will be that the winner of the extinction challenge automatically earns a spot in the final TC?

I've been thinking about this since Wednesday. What are the chances that someone from extinction has a chance at winning the game? I mean, Devins, sure. He got back in the game and he is playing the game. The rest now, they've been on extinction island after they were voted out. They were voted out for a reason. Nobody wants them in the final tribal to win. It just seems moot to put them back in the game, it will give what ever "alliance to the end" group a person to vote off.

You think a twist will be that the winner of the extinction challenge automatically earns a spot in the final TC?
If someone from extinction does get back in and can survive to final TC, they would likely have a favorable jury.

Last edited:
Cannot stand him since Day 1, he rubs me the wrong way also. He's just acts "extra", unfortunately I think he will win if he gets there. :(

Cannot stand him since Day 1, he rubs me the wrong way also. He's just acts "extra", unfortunately I think he will win if he gets there. :(
I like him a lot, he seems to be having fun out there instead of stressing. I don't think he was even trying in the loved one challenge, which is smart. Only a fool wants to win that one, historically.

Finale tonight! Place you thoughts on who you think will win.

NO spoilers if you already know, please!!!

I think if Rick Devens is in the final 2 or 3, he is a shoe in to win. Otherwise, I have no idea! Not Julie, not Victoria. Maybe Gavin?

I just wanna say I have never missed a season and I found this one to be the most disappointing ever, even more than any other that was ranked worst.
Sooooo incredibly boring. Rick is the most interesting one, and he’s not even interesting. The others are blobs of oatmeal. Please let someone from EI come back and win. Anyone who was worth watching has been exiled.

I just looked at the tv listings and realized the Survivor finale is tonight, wow! I thought it was next week.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts