SURVIVOR 37...and NOW Survivor 38 (no spoilers)

True but the running around was after he found the idol. He was just doing it to screw with them, not necessarily to survive, lol.
I agree with you, but I think it was also to keep everyone guessing and to not understand which end was up so he could survive longer in the game.

I was surprised David mentioned a girlfriend. I would have sworn he was gay. My gaydar was REALLY off on that one!

LOL- I said the same exact thing!! Even my 90 year old mother looks at me and says "I thought he was gay"

I too would LOVE David to come back in. But when they were all reading their letters I felt like it was saying that either Reem or Chris coming back (Chris was the one out alone on the rock in the water???...I felt like it will be him).

Reem certainly has gotten her 15-minutes of fame in this season. Most 1st time out people are never remembered.

I too would LOVE David to come back in. But when they were all reading their letters I felt like it was saying that either Reem or Chris coming back (Chris was the one out alone on the rock in the water???...I felt like it will be him).

How the hell is Reem gonna win a challenge against all those people? Can't see it.

Another great tribal!

Rooting for Devin. He was a favorite for me at the beginning along with Lauren. Lauren impressed me at the beginning, because the rice was making her sick and she couldn't eat. Despite that she did awesome at all of the challenges. I know she said she was a Division athlete, so not surprised that she did well. But it must have been tough to do as great as she was doing, when she couldn't eat and was sick to her stomach when she tried. I remember at the beginning her tribe was talking of voting her off, because she was so sick. I am by no means rooting for her to win, just that I liked her from the beginning.

Again, rooting for Devin to win, but would be happy with a win by David or Joe too!

Another great tribal!

Rooting for Devin. He was a favorite for me at the beginning along with Lauren. Lauren impressed me at the beginning, because the rice was making her sick and she couldn't eat. Despite that she did awesome at all of the challenges. I know she said she was a Division athlete, so not surprised that she did well. But it must have been tough to do as great as she was doing, when she couldn't eat and was sick to her stomach when she tried. I remember at the beginning her tribe was talking of voting her off, because she was so sick. I am by no means rooting for her to win, just that I liked her from the beginning.

Again, rooting for Devin to win, but would be happy with a win by David or Joe too!

I liked Lauren at one point. But she's becoming annoying. I'm not sure if she's getting a bad edit but it seems like everytime she's on camera, she's flashing that arrogant smile of hers. I'm probably being too hard on her but she's rubbing me the wrong way the last few episodes.

I liked Lauren at one point. But she's becoming annoying. I'm not sure if she's getting a bad edit but it seems like everytime she's on camera, she's flashing that arrogant smile of hers. I'm probably being too hard on her but she's rubbing me the wrong way the last few episodes.

I've noticed that too!

Yeah and some folks on another forum are bent about her clothing...bent at production for what they select for certain castaways and hers shows too much or something.
I feel she's a bit of a goat. For being an athlete she had trouble last night...especially getting those 2 balls up on that wall ledge thing.

Devens screwing with all their little paranoid pea brains late night was a classic. Plus he still has the idol, which they may not believe is real, to keep him safe another week. So whoever he wants to go home next week is going.

Also, don’t forget that whoever comes back from EOE. Will know that Lauren has an idol too because Wentworth told everyone!!

Another great tribal!

You mean Rick Devens- there isn't a player named Devin.

Would love to see Rick win again next week and then give his idol to Julie, isn't the next tribal the last time they can use the idol? Glad they voted off Aurora, her and Vic are getting annoying.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter