SURVIVOR 37...and NOW Survivor 38 (no spoilers)

I missed first half...what did Keith decide...er, I mean what did God tell him to do? Did they show what happens...did he join the other lady or go to his own secluded spot? I am going to guess he did NOT stay in the game. So we will see where Chris, the dummie, goes. Why did he tell Warthog the plan? Why? He deserved what he got.

Keith did join Reem and she feels obligated to stay now and take care of him. They had to hike to find some rice. That was pretty much it.

The big mistake was not getting Kelly out. Now according to the previews they are being broken up into 3 tribes. I'm wondering how that will pan out.

Sorry they got rid of Chris I really liked him but he was responsible for his outing. Don't care for that bald guy at all.

So we still have no idea what's gong to happen to all those people on Exile Island. I mean with Redemption Island, they competed cut who was gong to stay in the gane each time a new votee out joined them.

So...I wonder if they are going to somehow have the 3 Exiled compete to possibly replace someone
in each of the 3 tribes they break up into as seen in preview. Maybe each tribe will have to go to TC tonight and the voted out person has to battle an exiled person. Whoever wins stays on that tribe.

Was anyone a little happy that the same group lost again? I feel like they've not been making smart decisions and it seemed like a bit of karma.

I wasn't suprised by the vote at all tonight. It's clear that mad dog is in with the girls.

Was anyone a little happy that the same group lost again? I feel like they've not been making smart decisions and it seemed like a bit of karma.

I wasn't suprised by the vote at all tonight. It's clear that mad dog is in with the girls.
Yes and it looks like it finally dawned on David. He had a look of clarity slide across his face. He now knows he's in hot water as he's next out. They better not lose again (for his sake). Chris really bungled the game for him (by telling Warthog the plans to vote out BRF).

:lmao:It makes me wonder if Survivor is having an Island of Extinction to save some money on Ponderosa. lol

It's my cynical side showing.

If they go to Ponderosa, they are fed and living well. If they stay on the island, they are fed a cup of rice and whatever they can scrape together. More profit for Jeff and the producers. :lmao:

:lmao:It makes me wonder if Survivor is having an Island of Extinction to save some money on Ponderosa. lol

It's my cynical side showing.

If they go to Ponderosa, they are fed and living well. If they stay on the island, they are fed a cup of rice and whatever they can scrape together. More profit for Jeff and the producers. :lmao:

People voted off this early typically don't go to Ponderosa.

I don’t think the Island of Extinction is nearly as intriguing as the producers think it is.

David’s next one off, isn’t he, if they lose again.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter