Survivor 36: Ghost Island

Haven't seen anyone mention the green ribbons on the Idol clue and the Idol that, what's his name, found. While I don't think that they honestly discover the idols anymore without a little help, I think that in this case it was pretty cheesey.

Silly thing to watch next week. When they showed the previews, Dom says “Chris is an idiot”. He sounds and looks and has the same facial expression as George Clooney. My husband said I was nuts when I made him rewind our DVR, but as soon as he rewatched it, he totally agreed.

I’m happy with tonight’s vote. I guess that idol’s curse wasn’t broken!

Mr. Swa-vay's Ponderosa clip is up--what an idiot--so full of himself. :crazy2:
All I can say about that Ponderosa....WOW! Those next couple people who get voted out..having to be stuck with Rico at Ponderosa. I so wish Kellan would be next. Not sure I dislike anyone else enough to wish them to Ponderosa with Rico.

Watching, but know very few names. I can still remember much of the Season 2 cast, but can't remember who was on last season! Last season was pretty good though, or was it the season before?

Anyway, next week when Michael is on camera, think "Chris Pratt's kid". You won't be able to unsee it.

We thought that in the first episode -- that he looked like Chris Pratt.

I didn't like Dom at first either but now I do.

Dom has now become our favorite to win, with Donathan running a close second. We have not liked any of the women this season except for the one brunette (can't remember her name) who got voted out too early!

All I can say about that Ponderosa....WOW! Those next couple people who get voted out..having to be stuck with Rico at Ponderosa. I so wish Kellan would be next. Not sure I dislike anyone else enough to wish them to Ponderosa with Rico.

I agree with you - I don't like Kellan. Hope she is off and stuck with Chris alone for a few days! That would be so funny.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter