Survivor 36: Ghost Island

The problem is if the person had an idol or some other clue that they didn't want to publicize (which is exactly why she was looking). I'm also in the o where this shouldn't be allowed. It' not like they have lockers sheer they can secure their belongings.
What belongings? I can't imagine they have much more than a couple articles of clothing and a personal item (I guess they are still allowed). I'd find another, better place to hide any idols I found and maybe put a fake one in my bag!

ETA: If they can bring a personal item, it would be kind of cool to bring something that REALLY looks like an idol.

So am I the only one who has a problem with people digging through another person's bag? That crosses the line for me.

I have zero tolerance for this nonsense. I don't think any player should have the right to go into another person's belongings to see if they have an idol. I thought they learned their lesson years ago when that poor Army guy had one of the girls go through his bag and threw him under the bus because she thought she saw an energy bar he was hiding. He got voted off, and there never was any food in his bag! That crossed the line for me.

Watching, but know very few names. I can still remember much of the Season 2 cast, but can't remember who was on last season! Last season was pretty good though, or was it the season before?

Anyway, next week when Michael is on camera, think "Chris Pratt's kid". You won't be able to unsee it.

Watching, but know very few names. I can still remember much of the Season 2 cast, but can't remember who was on last season! Last season was pretty good though, or was it the season before?

Anyway, next week when Michael is on camera, think "Chris Pratt's kid". You won't be able to unsee it.

What does that mean? I googled Chris Pratt's kid and he is a cutie!

Oh, man! You're right! Now that you said it, I can see it!

I thought this past show was suppose to get a lot better. Dropping buffs and now 3 teams again. I have watched every episode of Survivor since the beginning, and I think I have hit my threshold, I am really bored with this season.

Sad to see James go. He was my favorite!

I don't mind dropping the buff once again. I think it keeps everyone on their toes.

I actually watched the whole show this week. Well, I had it on the TV while I was mostly in the same room.

I know the show has to be heavily edited for time, but it seems odd that only a couple people were out looking for idols. There seems to be no shortage of idols hidden out there. I'd be looking non-stop, even if I already had one. The camera and sound guys would hate me. "Dude! Go chill on the beach. Quit dragging us through this freakin' jungle!" They would end up just telling me where the idols were, so they could go back to the beach.

Again, you can only go by the edit, but it seemed stupid to vote off Brad. Sure, he's a self-proclaimed d***, and it probably sucks to have him around camp, but that's who you want with you in the final. You definitely don't want Donathan there with you. He'll get votes, and I'm pretty sure Libby would too. Plus, they blew their majority. It looks like there will be a merge, so it won't matter, but they would have been 2-2.

Last edited:
But now they go into a merge as 4 with Michael. If they voted out Libby they would go as 3 without Michael and WITH Bradley. And Bradley would likely be the first to go at merge so they'd be down to 2. Now their group of 4 can likely hide for a bit but Michael is going to be a target shortly. Though looks like the battle between Chris and Dom will rage on....good as I don't like either of those two tools.

Edit....git mixed up. Michael is not on that tribe. Donathan is. So swap out names above.

Last edited:
Donathan did not have one iota of trouble diving last night. Wonder if that is on the minds of the players from the earlier fiasco when he refused to get in the water? Probably cost them that challenge. He also threw the rings pretty well, which shows he was sandbagging about his physical abilities.
Glad to see Bradley go.

What fascinates me is human nature. I think Bradley was telling the truth when he bragged about his strong people skills. He truly thought he was very good at communicating and getting along with other people. Yet he clearly is very bad at it. It's amazing how un-selfaware some people are.

Donathan did not have one iota of trouble diving last night. Wonder if that is on the minds of the players from the earlier fiasco when he refused to get in the water? Probably cost them that challenge. He also threw the rings pretty well, which shows he was sandbagging about his physical abilities.
Glad to see Bradley go.

I was definitely watching to see how he would get into the water. Looked like he has been diving into water quite a bit as he had no trouble with the dive, nor with the swim. I also wonder if any of his team picked up on that as he was the reason they lost the first challenge. I was also surprised at the way that Dom jumped into the water, he obviously doesn't do much diving.

Glad to see that the team finally won a challenge and that Bradley was voted off.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!