Survival Tips

NIK

<font color=deeppink>Compulsive planner<font color
I'm curious.

Does anyone have any useful/wierd and wonderful/barmy survival tips for plodding round the parks.

Mine would be WEAR SENSIBLE SHOES I didn't and really suffered for it. Along with that I would include carrying a bottle of water because it is so easy to get caught up and become dehydrated. That can tire you quicker than anything I think.

What other tips have DLPers found to help them survive their day.

Lunchtime - Get OUT of the parks

try somewhere in disney village, even to get away from everything for an hour, and its a lot quieter than queing for something you probably wouldnt enjoy cos the place is way too crowded and conjested

we did it a few times, we went to cafe mickeys for our lunch after going about halfway round the Studios, then went back and used the later time schedules to see the shows

If you want to ride anything with a FastPass, get one early in the day. They seem to run out of them a lot more quickly than they do in WDW in Florida.

The ride wait times are often over-estimated (like they said 60 minutes for Phantom Manor when we were there last week, and it was more like 20. And for Casey Junior, they said 35 minutes, and it was 15. Similar thing for Snow White and Pinnochio).

If staying on site & have access to a pool I can recommend an afternoon swim, especially if you've kids.

Even to Davey crockett its only 15 mins away

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter