Survey About Booking Experience

Did anyone else receive a survey about the booking experience?

I particularly enjoyed that on the first page, they specifically stated that they want your feedback, but they are not taking suggestions.

It took about 3-4 minutes and was particularly about the Early Booking discounts, and your Disney Travel history, your travel party, etc.

I got to express that if I didn't get an early booking discount, I would have been traveling with Tauck instead, but no way to comment on the myriad of other things wrong with their booking process, which they seem to be specifically uninterested in feedback on.
Well that's pretty sad.

Sayhello

I particularly enjoyed that on the first page, they specifically stated that they want your feedback, but they are not taking suggestions.

It took about 3-4 minutes and was particularly about the Early Booking discounts, and your Disney Travel history, your travel party, etc.

I got to express that if I didn't get an early booking discount, I would have been traveling with Tauck instead, but no way to comment on the myriad of other things wrong with their booking process, which they seem to be specifically uninterested in feedback on.
That’s pretty ridiculous. Sounds like they want to pad their customer service ratings without taking real feedback. Reminds me of DCL where you rate your ding experience with no where to comment about food quality. Servers make it clear that any dissatisfaction is taken on them directly and not the food.

That’s pretty ridiculous. Sounds like they want to pad their customer service ratings without taking real feedback. Reminds me of DCL where you rate your ding experience with no where to comment about food quality. Servers make it clear that any dissatisfaction is taken on them directly and not the food.
I wonder if anyone who did *not* get the Early Booking discount got this survey?

Sayhello

I got the survey and like you did not understand the point of it. Mine referred to my upcoming Backstage Magic trip which is one of the only trips that is truly ABD exclusive so of course, I did not consider other companies. They did not receive very useful data from me.

I got the survey too but no opportunity to provide meaningful feedback. (I have a lot of meaningful feedback! I'm an eager travel consumer!)

One thing I found interesting about the questions is that many of them seemed tied to how Disney-loyal are you (how many parks have you visited, have you cruised, have you been to Aulani). Maybe they're trying to figure out how much of their customer base is nothing-but-Disney vs. interested in all luxury group travel?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter