surrey bikes

goofie

Earning My Ears
We've read about the surrey bikes and they sound like a good
way to visit the Boardwalk area. Is it possible to rent a bike at the Boardwalk, bike to the Dolphin, and return the bike there?

THANKS!!!!!!

No, in fact the BW is the only place that rents out the bikes and you are not allowed around the S & D hotels. They're still a lot of fun and we were surprised when I only took us 10 minutes to make the circle around past Y & B and back to BW....but ohhhh the bridges, get a fast start, walkers were passing us by!!

I love it when I see a family of 5 or 6 riding the bikes and the only one doing any work is dad :D He usually looks like he's ready to drop dead and everyone else is having a great time!!!!!!!!!!:p

You can also get these bikes at the WL. We rented one last week and they have a nature trail you can ride it on (also used for runners or people walking). My DS (11) and my DD (7) and I rode it. It was fun, but would have been better with another person, it was all we could do to make it back in the 30 min we had. My DH was feeling bad that day so this is one thing the kids and I did.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter