Surprisingly low crowds

jabrabu

Mouseketeer
I was in FL for work, so I decided to do some solo trips to the parks.
Monday was a travel day, so I took a very early flight to go to the EPCOT Flower and Garden Festival, which is my favorite festival there. I arrived at EPCOT around 9am, rode Soarin' with only about a 15-20 minute wait. Then I saw the wait time for Frozen Ever After was short, so I headed over there, and I walked right into Oaken's Trading Post before reaching the end of the line. I have never seen that before.
Then I hopped over to DHS. Star Tours was a walk-on, so I rode it twice. I had a FP+ for RnR coaster and Toy Story Mania, and those were quick, and I rode Tower of Terror, which only had a 15-20 minute wait. I even rode Slinky Dog for the first time. It had about an hour wait, but that was less than any other time I've been there.

On Tuesday my meetings finished pretty early, so I headed to the MK. I arrived at 3:40, just in time to see the Festival of Fantasy Parade, then I rode the following:
Pirates of the Caribbean 4:00
It’s a Small World 4:45
Journey of the Little Mermaid 5:10
Space Mountain 5:50 (Fastpass)
People mover 6:20
Ate at Columbia Harbor House
Haunted Mansion 7:10 (Fastpass)
Philharmagic 7:30
Jungle Cruise 7:50 - only 10 minute wait
Pirates of the Caribbean. Again. 8:20 - zero wait
Big Thunder Mountain 8:40 (Fastpass)
Splash Mountain 8:50 - 5 minute wait
Fireworks 9:15 - got a prime spot between the statue and castle just 10 minutes before the show
Peter Pan’s Flight. 9:40 (Fastpass)

With spring breaks happening, I was really surprised at the super short wait times. Considering I arrived after 3:30pm that was a full day of MK attractions. The only attraction that had a significant wait throughout the day was the 7 Dwarfs Mine Train.

On Wednesday, work ended early afternoon, so I went to Animal Kingdom from 1:30 to 9:00 before heading to the airport for a late flight. It was significantly more crowded than the other parks were, but still not terrible. Everest only had a 15-20 minute wait, and shorter in the single line.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter