Surprising kids with trivia game

lookame

DIS Veteran
so I think I’ve figured out how I want to surprise the kids with our Disney trip. My brother and sister in law live next door to us and over the summer we started bi-weekly bbq together. It started randomly as my brother bought a small bbq and was grilling sausages and we just sat and chatted with them. Anyway it evolved to after eating we’d play a game so I thought this would be a good opportunity to surprise the kids with our trip. I was thinking it could be boys vs girls so DS and bro on one team and DD and sis in law on the other. The trivia would be everything from things in the park, famous Disney quotes, movies ect. So I need some help for Disney trivia that is a little easier for my 4 yr old and a little more difficult for my 11 yr old. Any help with questions is appreciated!

Have they been to Disney before? Have they seen a lot of the movies? It's kind of hard for an outsider to know what sort of trivia questions your kids might know the answers to. Just a few off the top of my head:

Which Disney park was built first, Disney World or Disney Land?
How many parks are in Disney World?
Which Disney Princess is from China?
What does Hakuna Matata mean?
What's the name of Lightning McQueen's best friend?
What are the names of Donald Duck's nephews?
Who becomes Darth Vader?
What movie is this quote from: "Ohana means family. Family means nobody gets left behind or forgotten."
Name 3 ships in the Pirates of the Caribbean series.
What magic words does Cinderella's Fairy Godmother say?
What are Cinderella's step-sisters' names?
What character says, "To infinity and beyond!"
What's the name of the sea creature that takes Ariel's voice?
What animal are Merida's mom and brothers turned into?
Whose nose grows bigger when he lies?
How do you get to Neverland?
Name 5 countries from Epcot's World Showcase.

These are great! My son who’s 11 has been to Disneyworld twice but my daughter has never been. Since my sister in law and brother will be helping them the questions can be harder. Also we always have a Disney/Pixar movie on. Their favorites are Nightmare Before Christmas, LILO and Stitch, Pinocchio, finding Nemo/finding dori and monsters university. My daughter LOVES the fab 5 and Pinocchio while my son is very into Jack Skellington and Stitch.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!