Surprise July Honeymoon July 28-Aug 1

Brooksie13

Earning My Ears
So i have been Reading some PTRs and now that I have booked my own trip for July I decided to do my own. So here it goes.

Dates: July 28th-August 1st

Where: Port Orleans Riverside

Why: I am surprising my princess with our honeymoon.

Who: My self, Stephen 22, and DF, Sarah 20, the princess of my world. She loves everything disney and everything princess. We are both students I of business and she of nursing(see caring just like a princess:))

This will be our first trip together to Disney. The DF's third trip and my 5th. We have always said that once we were married we needed to take at least one preferably 3 trips to WDW before children(just a different kind of magic we want to experience). Anyway we talked about taking this trip but I wasn't sure I could get the time from work. Well i did but I am keep it a secret from DF so i can surprise her I've already booked our 4 night 5 day trip package at the Port Orleans Riverside. I am getting a Fairy GodMailer to send a postcard from Tiana telling my princess that she will be spending her honeymoon at the most magical and happiest place on earth.
Thats all i have right now but there will be more to come and hopefully some from the DF once she finds out :D

That is so romantic! Congratulations on your upcoming wedding and I hope you both have a magical time. I look forward to hearing more about the trip. Have you stayed onsite before? I have never stayed at POR but I have stayed at Port Orleans French Quarter and I loved that place.

Just got a confirmation email from my FGM that the package has been sent!! I am so excited it should be arriving on Tuesday. I am going to try to be there when she gets it so i can post pictures and maybe even a video. :)

Ok quick update she will be at work all day so when the package comes she won't be there which us great bc then I will get to be there when she gets it

Ok quick update she will be at work all day so when the package comes she won't be there which us great bc then I will get to be there when she gets it

So exciting!!! :cheer2: Can't wait to see her reaction!

Sounds like a pretty good way to start a amazing life together! :-)

I'll be looking forward to seeing her reaction. I love a good Disney surprise!

Ok so today is a no go the package hasn't yet arrived and seems to be in limbo within the USPS system as it has left a MI sort facility but hasn't made it to OH yet stay tuned the excitement is building and I can not wait to share this surprise with my DF and then all you wonderful DISers

So the post office is claiming they are still within their given time frame so that means the surprise is postponed probably till Friday. It is frustrating that the surprise is not going off without a hitch but we will just chalk this one up to the Lord teaching me patience.

I apologize the package did come however I moved this weekend and have no Internet. Will do my best to post a video on Tuesday. She was so surprised and very very excited.

Hoping all went well with your move ... moving can be so stressful! :scared:

Would still love to see a video of the "Disneymoon Reveal" when you have time ... please ... :flower3:

Ok I finally have had time to get this video posted so here it ishttp://youtu.be/27kB8o_9yA4 hope you all enjoy this.

Also our trip is completely paid for now thanks in part to our awesome family who have contributed to make our honeymoon awesome.

After talking to the DF we are planning on spending our two travel days in the hotel. Of course my princess: and I will be spending an entire day at magic kingdom. Our other two park days are kinda up for grabs at this point I would really like to spend time at Epcot it is probably my favorite park, but i know i could spend two whole days there so we will have to see. We haven't made any ADR's and we aren't sure we want to can anyone give us pointer on this are they necessary/helpful. We aren't sure we want to because we want most of the trip to be rather flexible considering it is our honeymoon and we want to make sure it is as restful as it is enjoyable.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter