Surprise Disney letter help, please!!!

Danielle Lewis

Minnie1986
Hello.

I will be taking my 8yo godson to WDW for his first trip, and it will be a surprise. Is there anyone that would be willing to create a surprise trip letter for me? Something similar to this would be greatly appreciated! I would need it in 6 weeks. Thanks so much to whomever can help!

Last edited:
Hi Mel!!

My godson's name is Parker. Would it be possible to have the letter say,

Dear Parker,

Surprise!

Because you've been such a great little guy, you're going to

Walt Disney World!

There's so many magical things to do and see here! Your bags are packed and you'll be flying here soon! Can't wait to see you!

Your Pal,
Mickey Mouse and Friends!

So, basically just like the picture, but with different wording. Would this be possible?

Thanks so much! May I just make two small changes? To have it say "You'll be on your way soon!" Instead of, you'll be flying here soon !"? Also, for it to say your pals, Mickey Mouse and Friends. So, just adding an "s." I'm so sorry for missing those mistakes of mine the first time.

Please double check request and advise when you have save it.

Also please go back to the first post you made and delete (remove) the design I made please.
Thanks Mel

Please double check request and advise when you have save it.

Also please go back to the first post you made and delete (remove) the design I made please.
Thanks Mel
Deleted the originals. If you could just add the commas after "Parker", "guy" and "Pals" everything will be perfect. Once that's done, I'll be able to save it in a few hours. I'll be away from my laptop until around 7pm EST. Again, thanks so much for helping me make his trip special!

Last edited:

Please confirm whether you are still willing to help me. I absolutely meant no offense and do still want the one you've made for me. If I didn't, I, of course, would've let you know. Thank you very much.

Please confirm whether you are still willing to help me. I absolutely meant no offense and do still want the one you've made for me. If I didn't, I, of course, would've let you know. Thank you very much.
I'm going to assume by the lack of response and the fact that you deleted the letter you made me means that you are no longer willing to help. Again, I apologize for the mistake I made by accidentally making a double post. They were done days apart and in my excitement that someone was finally and willing to help me, I'd completely forgotten. When I responded to the moderator, I honestly thought it was the post between you and I. I am on an older mobile device and was not able to see that I was responding to an older post. Please accept my sincerest apologies for any offense. Your letter was beautiful, and I truly wish that I could've given it to my godson. If you would be willing to point me in the direction of someone who can help me now, I would greatly appreciated it. Thank you

Hello Danielle
I was and am busy preparing my son for a trip away and making dinner,,not ignoring you with no response. I made the corrections you requested and posted the letter in my photobucket. I am glad you were not double requesting and thank-you for explaining what happened.
Have a great Holiday
Hugs Mel

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter