Surfing at Typhoon Lagoon

goldilocks_63

<font color=green>OKW+BCV+SSR+AKV<br><font color=c
My girlfriend's father passed away last week, and the family is crushed.... THey are running away to disney next week, for a little R&R, so I've scheduled the surfing lessons for the family.

I called VWL, and asked that they deliver the certificates to them when they check in, as a surprise, and bought underwater camera's which I've expressed mailed to them to the resort (hope they get it)....

Anything else to do to make this day a little more special? ie FUN!

FYI - her sons got hooked on surfing at Disney's vero beach, so I thought they'd get a kick out of it. I wanted to do something for the kids, they been bawling all week about Grandpa and need a break.

Goldi

What a thoughtful person you are, I am sure they will have fun with those surfing certificates. I'm not too good at questions like this, but I wanted to offer my condolences and kuddos to you. And a bump...... :grouphug:

The family needs a good dose of pixie magic.

I'll let everyone know how it goes.

I just priority mailed 2 disposable water camers with 800 speed film to the resort. Hope it gets there by Tuesday.

More later, Goldi

FYI - I'm now downgraded from a 1BR to a studio for our upcoming trip (Thanksgiving). We're running out of points, but this is what they're for right?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter