Sure enough, it's true

Tiggerkeeper

<font color=9900FF>DIS Veteran<font color=0099FF><
Just got back from TDS and purchased 4-day hopper passes before the store increase January 14! With no discount the 4-day hopper will go up $17.00!

Ouch! It just keeps getting more expensive to get a fix!!!!!

Tiggerkeeper

That's a bigger per-day price increase on the hoppers than the one-day ticket increase of $2.12!

I have enough saved for 1 adult and 1 child 5day hopper for our trip in April. I think I just might to go my local store adn purchase them tonight.

Just to make sure --

If I buy a 4-day Parkhopper, it's good forever right? I am planning a 4-day trip in March, but it's still up in the air.

<font size=4 color=blue font face="Comic Sans MS">

Donna

Donna - yes park hoppers are good forever!

Lisa

sticker.gif

the 4 day with discount now will be 196$ up from 179$ which is also a 17$ increase....

the funny part was .....when i called the disney club on saturday night and specifically asked if prices were going up......they "specifically said that they had not heard of any price increase"......on calling this morning....it seems a "mouse" creeped into their computer over night and increased the prices without them knowing it...

so much misinformation seems to "float" around ..even from "official" channels.....=))

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter